Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi Mark,

So I've tested the Herald of Thunder upgraded Pantheon Power of Arakaali ( 50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently ) and it only works with energy shield not with life.

What is going on here?
Increased Recovery does not show up on the character sheet for Life Regen - it does work.
Что делать???У моего героя на последнем боссе 3 акта меня никто не бил и хп просто само исчезло и с хардкора кинуло в стандарт
i transferred my character from ssf harbinger league to harbinger league and i lost all my stash items pls help
I have a summoner/spectre related question.

Spectres in question : Wicker Man
from Act 10 - The Ravaged Square
Wicker man have a Righteous fire, which as far as I know, does not scale on minion life, unlike players Righteous Fire which scales on life.
But does it scale on spell damage?

Let's say you wear the baron helmet, which modifies your strength to apply to minions also, and then support the raise spectre with an Iron Will Support gem, will this increase their righteous fire damage or is it none scaleable on spell damage like our own righteous fire?

I am guessing the ladder, but a confirmation on either would make me 100 % ^^.
This question is about using Annulment orbs on items that have (any) master crafted affix.

Are all affixes (including the master-mod) weighted equally when annul'd off?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
i did my ascendancy trial passed it and did not get any points to spend ? Any answers for this ?
Does the strongbox affix "+X to chest level" affect the other strongbox affixes, like casts ice nova/firestorm/explosion etc.? Or does the "+X to chest level" only affect the items in the strongbox?
Champion + Warchief totem

So i've only manage to test "Conqueror"

I did get the 1% of Life Regenerated per second if you've Taunted an Enemy Recently by placing my totems.

But i can't tell whether the 6% reduced Damage taken if you've Taunted an Enemy Recently is working for me.

And there's a second part of the question.

How does worthy foe work with ancestral warchief?.

Assuming my warchief totem can taunts the target, i guess this part is true?

"Taunted enemies deal 10% less damage to targets that aren't the source of the taunt "

BUT which part of worthy foe do i proc?

A) Enemies you Taunt take 20% increased Damage
B) Enemies you Taunt deal 10% less Damage against other targets (On top of the above 10%???)

Last edited by KingKendrick on Sep 8, 2017, 3:38:22 AM
Got a Bisco's Collar (the dog-inspired amulet) off of Gnar, Eater of Carrion (the dog-type boss in Canyon) and wondering if that' s just coincidence or not? :)

Does GGG even disclose details regarding drop rates at all?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info