Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi, as I understand there are problems with Altas after reliese 3.5

If I understand right the mecanic, if in the midle of Atlas I have 122% bonus on atlas for map lvl drop, so when I play, for example, 7 lvl map - all drop maps must be minimum 1 lvl up from 7 lvl and I have 22% chance that it will be 2 lvl up, right?

But, on 7lvl maps or any other lvl, I have drops of lower and much lower maps(1,2,4,...), why?
"
LEGION84 wrote:
Hi, as I understand there are problems with Altas after reliese 3.5

If I understand right the mecanic, if in the midle of Atlas I have 122% bonus on atlas for map lvl drop, so when I play, for example, 7 lvl map - all drop maps must be minimum 1 lvl up from 7 lvl and I have 22% chance that it will be 2 lvl up, right?

But, on 7lvl maps or any other lvl, I have drops of lower and much lower maps(1,2,4,...), why?

You maps have a 100% chance to drop one tier higher if you have 100 bonus objectives completed.
But mobs can still drop Tier 2/3/4 ect. Its not said that you only drop your current Tier or that above.

As example you run a Tier Tier 5 Maze map. If now a map drops, it can
drop with 100% a tier higher or with 22% 2 Tier higher.
Its not said that its always the same Tier you are arunning. Even in a Tier 16 a white map can drop. So if a graveyard is in the "pool" of the mob you kill, its now a Tier 2 or with 22% a Tier 3

Maps who are connected with your current map have always a chance to drop, regradless if you scrourge them from the altas or not, unless they have a lot higher Tier. +3 or +4

This was always the case, as long as atlas with bonus objektives was implementent. 3.5 didnt changed that
Last edited by Camatoo on Dec 12, 2018, 3:01:36 AM
"
FazB wrote:
Hey I'm just curious if the death Aura from death's oath will scale with the new 'non ailment chaos damage over time multiplier'

It should. If it doesn't, it's either bugged, or time for devs / the balance team to finally explain why some interactions arbitrarily don't work.
a mi lo que me parece,es que se os fue la pinza bastante con sacar en todos los mapas esos TIPEJOS que casi te revientan de media ostia y encima penalizando experiencia no es ni lógico ni normal pero ............
Last edited by pablooso on Dec 12, 2018, 8:49:44 AM
Does the delay between spark hits of the same cast get reduced by cool down recovery?
Aprox in 10 maps I am having sulfit only on one, is it normal? Almost dont play in mine:(
Hello, a quick question, I'm sure it's been answered before but I couldn't find an official statement / answer on it, only hearsay.

Party Loot Bonuses. Do they only apply if the other players are close enough to get EXP or do they apply globally to the instance, like the monster health modifier?

I.E, If my friend afk's at the start of a map and I clear it, do I get the bonus quantity without him being nearby, or do I only get the extra difficulty?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I tried to get the craft recipe for multimod, got a guy to do the pale court for me cos im weak, died at the end, and saw the plow with the craft recpe, but when I got back in the room it was gone, is this a bug??? spent a lot on it ;(
Hi, first time happens, want to know.

I was on unic map and 3 portals I still had disappered in around 1 min after I steped into my refuge to drop the stuff.
Portals of unic maps are disapearing faster than the other portals?
as I know regular its from 8-10 minuts.
Hi Mark.

I'm curious about the interaction between Tornado Shot, Rigwalds Quills and the newly updated Slivertongue Bow for patch 3.5.

According to the patch notes, Slivertongue no longer causes arrows to pierce all targets after chaining, or arrows that pierce to inflict bleeding.Now causes arrows to pierce all targets after forking. It instead now grants arrows that fork 150-200% increased Critical Strike Chance, and arrows that pierce +50% Critical Strike Multiplier.

Assuming no other source of Pierce / Fork / Chain other than Slivertongue and Rigwalds Quills, how is damage calculated for the following situations?

It is my understanding that the initial projectiles of Tornado Shot have innate pierce (before exploding and splitting into multiple projectiles). Does this count as pierce as far as Slivertongue's crit multiplier bonus is concerned?

Also, once the initial TS projectiles explode and split into the subsequent projectiles, the new projectiles will Fork once they come into contact with an enemy due to Rigwalds Quills. Do these projectiles get Slivertongue's crit chance bonus once they hit a target and then pierce, or is it only after they have forked that the crit chance bonus applies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info