Mechanical Questions Thread

Will the new Arctic Breath behave like Caustic arrow in the way that each pierce creates the ground effect/dot? Or will it just explode once no matter what?
How will the warchief totem work after changes while dual wielding? Will it hit with each hand 1 at a time or will it count the damage from both at the same time?
"
Sententia7 wrote:
Hard to explain exactly what I mean so here: If I have Detonate Dead slotted in my buckskin tunic, and Lightning Warp slotted in my Deerskin boots, and I have two two handed sword weapon bars. Purely for example, let's say On the first weapon bar I put Detonate Dead as the first ability (left mouse), then I switch weapons and put Lightning Warp as the first ability on the second weapon bar. Now, when I switch back, the Detonate Dead is not there anymore. Is this a glitch I'm experiencing? Am I doing something wrong or is this an intentional mechanic that I'm not understanding, and definitely not understanding the purpose of said mechanic.

They mentioned something about different bindings for weapon swap, so we all hope the issue you've described is fixed.

And yes, it worked wierd until now.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
How does the reworked tectonic slam works? Does that 60% more dmg works IF endurance is consumed or every strike when i'm having any charges?
Do we have any confirmation on whether or not "Increased Area of Effect" nodes from the tree or elsewhere will affect the range at which a brand attaches?
Is that "+52% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" works with Death's oath or not?
What is the internal cooldown of the "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" veiled mod? Has that been mentioned anywhere?
hi

sometimes any situations allow us to inflict second curse on enemy.
I use conductivity curse - can i inflict this curse twice, doubling the effect?

I mean - can i curse twice using conductivity curse or the curses should be different?
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Dec 9, 2018, 2:04:25 PM
Hello,

Does the '33% chance to freeze nearby chilled unique enemies', granted from the Occultist's Frigid Wake scale with "x% chance to freeze"?

Thank you!
Got a question regarding the darkness mechanic, which got changed in 3.5.

According to the wiki:

"
Slightly reduced the damage dealt by the Darkness based on player life and energy shield, and added a small amount of flat damage per Darkness stack.

Could you give us the amount of the "flat damage" you recieve? I doubt you can reduce it through any kind of armor/resistances, but it might be interesting if you can atleast counter regen it while having lower darkness stacks (around 50 maybe)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info