An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

Today marks the day! Spirit+ is now out in a trial fashion, I hope you check it out, it was quite the project.

This filter covers everything, just take a look. filterblast.xyz/Felix35071
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Thanks for quick update for 3.11. Great work as always and I will start with your filter which is amazing.

I have some questions and concerns.

I see some of the items' icors are there but labels are missing on preview of filterblast. Will this cause a problem during gameplay? I do not want to miss anything that might matter.

And don't you think the filter is way too colorful now and labels are larger than usual? I though you intended to keep them as close to the original sizes as possible. Will take some time to adjust.

Other than these, very good looking customization options and one of a kind filter.

Thanks for your great work.
I'm updating for 3.11 right now actually, which is why some Harvest doodads are hidden. The release on the 16th was a stable release to catch up after mostly missing Delirium.

It's important to remember that these jarring combinations of colors arise when you combine the twenty rarest drops, so in play it's more muted. Though if you think it needs further tweaking after giving it a shot definitely let me know!

The size adjustment is inversely proportional with the size of the item in this version of the filter, so two handed weapons are the smallest, followed by body armour and so on down to jewellery being the largest. The adjustments are toggleable now though if you want to disable that.

Thanks for the support!
The Spirit+ update for Harvest is out!

https://filterblast.xyz/Felix35071/

As always, if there's any issues at launch they'll be fixed right away.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jun 19, 2020, 2:44:39 PM
Anyone have a general mapping setup? kinda like neversinks semi-strict/strict? Would be greatly appreciated.

I keep trying to edit the filter from the website but parse errors on the offense tab.

Thanks!
"
Izayoi79 wrote:
Anyone have a general mapping setup? kinda like neversinks semi-strict/strict? Would be greatly appreciated.

I keep trying to edit the filter from the website but parse errors on the offense tab.

Thanks!

What are you entering in the offense tab to get errors? Due to how the syntax is parsed you have to enter either a list of BaseTypes "Rusted Sword" "Gilded Axe" etc or the codes listed $1HSwords_1HThrustingSwords which are groups of BaseTypes (editable in the related tabs, so Weapons/AR/EV/Etc). Typos, missing the space between quoted BaseTypes, or misordering terms (cannot say $1HThrustingSwords_1HSwords) will cause it to fail to parse.

Regarding maps, I'd really appreciate any ideas you have there. What would you like the mapping filtering to accomplish? I personally just shove everything in my map tab so currently there's only basic filtering by tier/extra qualities like Influences/Blighted.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jun 27, 2020, 5:40:02 PM

Are all the items supposed to show minimap icons?
"

Are all the items supposed to show minimap icons?

Yes, each item has an icon identifying its apparent worth in the area.

I can add a toggle for at least the small grey circle if it's feeling too cluttered (it helps me visualize the quantity of a given drop but can see either side)

//unnecessary since update\\ Alternatively, on the filter in filterblast you can hit the advanced checkbox > click in the left window with the filter > Ctrl + F > "Grey Circle", and change "MinimapIcon 2 Grey Circle" to MinimapIcon -1 (or another icon if you want). There are only three entries for Grey Circles, the first at the very beginning sets a medium circle for items that aren't outdated but aren't interesting either, the second two set small circles for outdated armours and weapons respectively. There are equivalent icons for magic and rare items following the same process, though more of them.

Hope you're enjoying the filter!

Edit: Adding minimap toggles now, should have an update up shortly
Edit 2: Updated incrementally throughout the day, and added toggles for most low tier icons. This was really the next step for the filter and it would have taken me a bit longer (leveling right now, ~70) to get to a stage where icons bothered me. You can be very selective now and have only immediate grabs show, with a second tiering through hidden items with icons (you can hunt normal bases via a white minimap icon without having to sort through the pile, or otherwise organize by rarity).
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jun 30, 2020, 2:05:42 PM
Update, adds the above mentioned toggles for MinimapIcons by rarity for outdated and updated bases.

Toggling off just outdated icons is probably enough, but if you exclusively care about rares turning off Normal and Magic updated base icons goes even further, and if you're a dedicated MF build you can turn them all off (and turn up your MF Threshold) to leave Accessories/Currency/Uniques and not much else.

Edit: Further updated, now includes toggles for jewellery and quivers as well, by rarity. This means you can remove the icons for 90% of drops as desired, without losing icons for what you care about (rare items for your build, rare jewellery, etc)
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jun 29, 2020, 10:33:39 PM
Thanks for the update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info