Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

nice!where can i buy AOE Net?
Thank you for the faster net casting and recipe sorting!

As for additional recipes, please, please PLEASE do a more thorough job with QA on those this time.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 12, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
"
osesek wrote:
Can't you just disable nets and let us catch beasts without them just by pressing V? Everyone has full stacks of nets, people don't even pick them up. They literally do nothing more than taking space in our bag and confusing us with the drop sound.

Exactly. I filter mine out.
why we need net throw speed or a orb to sell our beasts if we only see 1 red beast every 10 maps ? i had 2 breachs vs 1 red beasts per 10 maps .
my longest run without any red beast was over 18 maps
Last edited by winzo on Mar 12, 2018, 10:35:44 PM
lesser nets. hype!
i am amazed that they haven't change the net mechanic yet.

They have to realise that this is an ARPG-style of play
(
-fast and furious gameplay;
-direct and straight-forward keep-killing-the-monster;
-simple and least button/keypress
),

not MMO-style
(
-slow and chunky gameplay, inculding moving around,
-over-complicated crafting/trading - you spent more time in trade and crafting than killing the mobs;
-too many buttons, just to able to chain skills
)

Basically, MMO is a "time-wasting" game.

Now back to this league, the idea of having new crafting is great, but can't say the implementation + execution.

I have better idea of new crafting than they do, and its not even as bad as the bestiary-system. And no, i wont provide the idea as long as bestiary-system is in the core or zana-mod,

In short, i want the bestiary-system to fail.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
You can convert the highest-level nets into wisdom scrolls, so they actually do have some practical use.

Seriously - this is a bestiary league - please consider increasing the rate in which beasts occur.

Right now I think I'm doing more breach, essence, prophecy, and abyss content in the bestiary league then beast content - WTF?
"
BigFrog49 wrote:

Seriously - this is a bestiary league - please consider increasing the rate in which beasts occur.

Right now I think I'm doing more breach, essence, prophecy, and abyss content in the bestiary league then beast content - WTF?

Quoted for truth. Same boat here. I would like to check out some of the aspect of whatever the fuck they are but can't find any of the beasty bosses. L90 and not finding the beasty bosses when capturing literally all yellow or red ones, and never missing any, is bullshit of the smelliest kind.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
cool
Hey hey, what about adding tormented spirits to list of beast description in the menagerie?

Almost died right now cause of that little surprise, cant remember every beast I captured
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info