Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

carrion minion and Elder blessed beasts capture?
Corpse targeting with necro net?
Much needed changes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The worst league I've ever played.....
I don't get people crying that Alc's were not dropping.

I got drops.....

But the amount of Net drops I got... whoa.., 5 from one rare pack :)
how about we just scrap this league all together. Its not fun at all. It doesn't even feel like a league monsters are too rare and rewards are pretty much worthless unless you get really lucky. Even then it is just boring to engage with and its not exciting at all. At this point recycling breach league with maybe 2 more guardians would be far more entertaining. Or just give us a two month mayhem race so I can just stop playing this league and have some good fun. Also where are the new supporter packs? Im not going to buy the last pack in the current pack because it looks like a golden chicken.
Spoiler
neat
Do you have any plans to make beast encounters in maps a bit more challenging ?
One of my main concern is i don't really feel there is anything i should be really worry about when encountering them.

Thanks
Hf :)
Lol so many [Removed by Support] on these posts. Many keks scrolling through comments. Thanks for the laugh!
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 12, 2018, 8:42:45 PM
Interesting, wondering how the new "Craft X on Y" will interact with the base we put in, with regards to ilvl (currently item level is dependent on the sacrificed beast) and Shaper/Elder property.

Hoping net smart targeting and shatter fixes for the Necro net didn't get forgotten.

"
FuchsBunbury wrote:
I'm enjoying Bestiary and I think that these improvements are a step in the right direction, however I really wish there was some type of way to 'highlight' specific beasts and affixes that you're hunting, and then have a type of indicator on the minimap when you're in proximity to them! I simply can't remember all the different types of beasts necessary for each craft off the top of my head, and after the 'New' captures all disappear, I pretty much only capture red beasts with no idea what they're used for and if I'll ever end up using them. I still like the 'hunting' element and preserving that, but I feel that an icon/indicator for recipes you need wouldn't really remove that. Just make things more targetable.

To elaborate on what I mean, and apologies I didn't express myself clearly the first time around --
The other day, I was playing, and I saw a 'New' beast, so I threw my net and captured it! I unlocked the recipe to open a portal to the Bird God's realm, and I can do this one time. It will most likely be the last, as I could have encountered this creature quite a few times since then, but I have no clue! The only mod I can really pay attention to is 'Deep One's Presence' because I enjoy the 5 prophecy beastcraft. I would like to utilize more of this, but for other recipes it's simply tedious and bulky to understand exactly what is necessary to create.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info