Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

/played 5 days 12 hours and had exactly 1 boss so far.

GGG, this needs to be fixed asap, no throwing speed!!!
The league is still garbage and I think you should still consider ending it ASAP. Like, right now.
I second the idea for bestiary not to be implemented into the game. I hate the mechanic of nets and I hate the crafting system the league adds.
Therefore I hate the whole thing.

Increasing beast occurrence and removing nets as an item would make the league pretty good for here and now. But god awful for the game as a permanent addition.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Can we have a stash in Menagerie?
Those net changes won't help much. In parties before you can even see there was a monster that needed capture it is usually already dead before you even get on screen. We can not control other player's dps, nor can partymembers see when a specific monster is needed by a player. Yesterday I lost a boss capture in a group because I threw a net at 25% life, the group then also stopped dpsing to throw a net. Making both me and them lose out on the capture.
Also, I doubt faster nets will do anything. The nets will just disappear closer to the target. And it does not fix the awkward and terrible league mechanics.

GET RID OF NETS ENTIRELY, let beasts automatically be captured on death! Specifically "new" and monsters that fill empty recipe slots.

This league is the most broken league, mechanic wise, ever to be implemented. Fix the gameplay screw-ups/annoyances this league introduced!

Sorry to sound so negative, but Bestiary just is that bad.

Edit: If you are keeping nets: Nets should not have a three second window, once thrown make them last till the creature dies and is captured.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Mar 13, 2018, 4:06:20 AM
net throw speed doesn't go far enough imo.

- just make it so we can only capture yellows / reds
- make the nets aoe and make radius large
- increase the net throw speed

if you just do 1 of those, it doesn't really solve the issues with this forced crafting by pokemon system you have created.

This system should be about timing the throw, not aiming & timing the throw. Reduce the number of variables, keep it simple and streamline the useless recipes (why waste time hiding them at the bottom? just get rid of them)
no changes at all to retarded unforgiving map drops even for tier 6-10 maps??????

I can't even sustain tier 6 maps man, the fuck kinda bs is this huh
What do you guys do to come up with dumpster fire shit tier trash like this league? Whatever it is, stop. Just stop doing it and instead do anything else.
Wait, sorry, I'm forgetting that selling shit tier MTX and nerfing fun is more important then actually understanding your own game.
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
PlayArcher wrote:
I hope you guys wont add this to the core game... really...

This. I've been playing since beta, and I can quickly say, without a single doubt in my mind, that this has been by an extremely far margin the worst league yet. I know they would hesitate about discarding all the work that has been done to bring this league (menagerie, einhar, 3d models, bestiary illustrations, recipe, mechanics, nets) but it's just flat out terrible. It does not fit in with the game at all in my opinion. I appreciate the fact that GGG had the guts to try something completely different for their game, but this is just something I hope I won't see again in the future playing PoE.

Hyperbole, much? worst league prize goes either to onslaught and rampage for the WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING prize or tempest for the WOW ITS FUCKING ANNOYING REPOSITIONING prize (for the two tempests that were worth it), not this one.
Too much bandwagoning around here
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 13, 2018, 1:39:03 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
Hyperbole, much? worst league prize goes either to onslaught and rampage for the WOW ITS FUCKIGN NOTHING prize or tempest for the WOW ITS FUCKING ANNOYING REPOSITIONING prize, not this one.

At least neither of those screwed up my drops by having nets contest them.
Last edited by lucksickle on Mar 13, 2018, 1:58:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info