Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

The increase on currency is "Working well on normal mobs" so they will only change the bosses loot table. It will solve 1% of the problem
Well, I think this league is a dud. In the previous league I played great, I had something to do. I chased after the holes in the ground, I was looking for a lich. Now? I have so many networks that I have nothing to do with them. Catching the beast is boring and at the initial levels of some reds I could not even get stuck. I was very horny at this league, but I sincerely regret that I've tried so much time. Let the next league introduce something new, in this I do not have to support and buy packages.
Really struggling with motivation to continue the league right now. Pretty dissappointing league, feels stale, taking out breach and the high cost of zana mods really deterr me of trying hard in the endgame.

The ascendancy changes are nice though, I just wish the league would have been something like perandus level of item gain so you can really try out itemheavy concepts for the changed ascendancies. Putting perandus on zana 7 with that price tag and rotating breach out for harbinger was a huge blunder.
Last edited by jimsen on Mar 13, 2018, 9:21:52 AM
"
Xsolla alternative coming soon?

I guess not :(

This.

I lost Abyss' support pack and now I will lose the Bestiary one too .... I can not support these conditions.

It's not my fault if Bex does not get his salary. ^^

(sorry for my bad english)
Keep up the good work GGG. Beastiary mechanically is what future leagues should be like, an engaging mechanic that requires active participation rather than point and click until things die.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"

This.

I lost Abyss' support pack and now I will lose the Bestiary one too .... I can not support these conditions.

It's not my fault if Bex does not get his salary. ^^

(sorry for my bad english)

Bex = she, not he
I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect
"
We're also planning many bug fixes and improvements to Bestiary play in parties (such as indicating when you successfully captured a beast, as it can be hard to tell with other players around).

Thank you! :D Thank you thank you! It is very difficult in parties to know who's net went off and who's didn't when the beast is not tagged as "new".

Keep working on the improvements! I am enjoying this league personally even with the stress that comes along with playing a Necro. I'm still loosing a lot of capture opportunities because of minions one shotting mobs before I get a net thrown.
Achievement hunter!
Oh yay more changes to a league you already destroyed by caving to the reddit QQ. Thanks for running that poll that you didn't pay attention to in the slightest and instead just caved.
"

i hope that happnes soon.. Xsolla has banned me.... and i cant give my hard earned money to ggg.... i cancell and they ban you for fraud... and are incompetent to make it right again.. sad that Xsolla is so bad
Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk
"
Nephalim wrote:
Keep up the good work GGG. Beastiary mechanically is what future leagues should be like, an engaging mechanic that requires active participation rather than point and click until things die.

Oh no, they already ruined that mechanic, didn't you hear? NecroNets are a thing. You can kill everything and net a dead body. Because player polls do not matter in the slightest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info