Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

Dear GGG,
For you who ignored "No" from nearly half of players, is our feedback worth hearing?
What this league *really* needs is a heavy increase to the spawn rates of the red beasts, in maps.
So that their recipes can be used frequently, thus actually experiencing the league.
The way it is now is that even while mapping a lot, the recipes are barely affordable and it is not fun having to depend on a randomly spawned beast to be able to do just one interesting craft every once in a while.
And trading doesnt solve this, wasiting time trading for even getting to experience the league's features is like having to buy abysses from players, just doesnt make sense.
Make the league content frequent please.
Good job responding to changes in a very quick manner.

Can we get net fragments? So we can have even more nets?
What does scouring mean in the context of PoE? I know it means to clean but what does it mean pertaining to items?

Edit: nm wasn't thinking. Doh
Last edited by Chakora on Mar 13, 2018, 2:51:56 PM
Pretty dissappointing league, i tried x3 characters...after a week...seems like playing Standard so i just delete all characters, see you next league:-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
IamLoco wrote:
Can we get net fragments? So we can have even more nets?

omg no! rotf
Ok.

Still not care about all "beast" related stuff.

Sorry, but the complete "beast" content is boring and a waste of time - besides removing some drop
slots for nets.

Hope nothing of this content will make it into core.
right I will be happy to buy a few beast on poe.trade for my next guild BBQ party!
Probably too little too late. You guys seriously couldn't have made killing the beasts give some kind of new orb or a div card or something? It's pretty mindless to catch some yellows and most red, but then I'll check the menagerie and its the same worthless stuff, and I've played quite a bit. Just please don't do this kinda stuff again for a league.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info