Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

"
argoniashawks wrote:
I think it should count party wide when a beast is captured in party. Just me?

WHOA HO HO! Don't be silly, now! We wouldn't want things to mimic reality.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
The amount of bitching here is incredible... disgusting even.

Thanks GGG I love the league, having a blast playing and taking it slow.

Please continue to improve mechanics and items I will look forward to it.

"
RaElent wrote:
So after dead economy, 80c ex on BeastSTD, 0 online on HC all what you do... nothing? All what you have for us is... continue additing dead ligue? What you do for 3 month if you start create ligue only now?! OH YE MTX's.
"
Not a fucking chance nets didn't affect currency drops. quit the lying ggg and just tell us the truth

We all alrady have statistics - its CLEARLY DOES. WTF GGG ARE FK VS US?! Delet this pice of ligue, give us somth worth, like legacy. You cant do like this. You will be punished for this. I really hope hard enough.

I am right there with you. Like most people I would think there is hope for justice / punishment towards those would have wronged / lied ect.

I mean you would think GGG would understand the full impact from full on lying to us like this, combined with a horrid league.

So either they are oblivious to how currency drops are influenced and oblivious to how a league mechanic is going to be negatively persevered from the point of view as a player; OR they think it is just fine to lie to us and think it just fine to come up with a league while not caring how much enjoyment players will get from playing in the league.

Either way inspires zero confidence and makes me regret buying any of the supporter packs that I have.
WTF are you fanbois hyping, are you smocking crack?!

They literally just told you that they havent fixed anything and to top it off they are adding even more recipes to the already 290+ of 300something that are 100% useless as others have already pointed out.

Nets still take the place of half of your currency, map drops are still non-existant, the league is still 100% trash and you clowns STILL spam 1 line "hype" posts.

Jesus christ you people make me sick, go buy another glowing space kitty and pet your MTX, who cares if the game is shi* as long as you look pretty.
To be honest this is the first time In my long history playing this game that I don't feel the devs are listening to the community

edit: referring to the most glaring issue with this league - currency and map drops, beast spawn rate, lower mob count in maps due to league mechanic seemingly replacing instead of adding (if they are added mobs, the spawn rate of yellow and red beasts is so low that it really only adds around 25 mobs per map, maybe a bit more)

You guys introduced a league with hundreds of useless recipes, made it so sustaining t10+ alched maps is impossible, and didnt address prophecies or masters like we've been asking for several leagues now.

Last edited by Lwe1389 on Mar 12, 2018, 6:58:21 PM
Nice, Love this league so far. More recipes the better :)
Meta = cattle

-ty men
We need like 30 times as many red beasts. They drop nice piles of loot and are challenging, exciting fights, but see one every 3 or 4 maps maybe which means a few seconds in every 3 - 4 maps are exciting. I can't think of any other league where I only noticed it once in 4 maps.
"
Sirnizz wrote:
The amount of bitching here is incredible... disgusting even.

Thanks GGG I love the league, having a blast playing and taking it slow.

Please continue to improve mechanics and items I will look forward to it.

The bitching about the bitching is incredible... disgusting even.

I'm enjoying Bestiary and I think that these improvements are a step in the right direction, however I really wish there was some type of way to 'highlight' specific beasts and affixes that you're hunting, and then have a type of indicator on the minimap when you're in proximity to them! I simply can't remember all the different types of beasts necessary for each craft off the top of my head, and after the 'New' captures all disappear, I pretty much only capture red beasts with no idea what they're used for and if I'll ever end up using them. I still like the 'hunting' element and preserving that, but I feel that an icon/indicator for recipes you need wouldn't really remove that. Just make things more targetable.
And skills changes? SST needs a rework or buff, its a shitty skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info