Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

Again GGG you are ignoring the biggest problem so far in this league , Map Progresssion !

1St:Why do we hve to run thousand of map to barely be able to sustain t10 map pool, why lock 90% of player base out of the end game, this probleme was stated at least a hundred time on both reddit and official forum and yet you have nothing to say about it like it is all fine as it is ...

2nd: currency drop is so rare this league it's bad enought that we always ran out of alchemy to run map,usually in the past 4-6 league i could always expect a chaos to drop from time to time while running my map now i barely see 1 drop every 10 maps, and so far with almost 2days of game time played this league i have 85c in my stash atm and zero exalted orb ,i know it rng but most of my friend im playing with are in the same boat when normally at this point we would thrive on rich currency n gg gear already running red map back to back without running out of anything so we can keep going on....

Right now there is nothing going on n we are all frustrated of the bad state of the game for the league if nothing change i can tell you that this league is very soon to be declared worst ever and dead in 1 week from now , have a good day and fix this shit up plz
So, in a few weeks of patching and polishing Bestiary might be somewhat playable and enjoying? Too tight release schedule?

Still, this enigma around orb drops makes me want to devote my playtime to standard instead. The regrind of the Atlas is already a slog, without "nerfed" drops.

btw, a small wish: change the sound that nets make, its too loud. It's the same sound that rare orbs like vaal make, but nets drop like 20x 30x per map. It's annoying af! Or make it able to override the sound with our loot filters, currently this sound is hardcoded.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
1. Share traps in teams. Whatever economic ruin you're trying to avoid, dead trade chat a week into the league is far worse economic ruin.

2. WTF is up with Card drops - bring back encroaching darkness drop rates already.

3. Update the bestiary to let us see all the recipes that X mob is used in. Ruining a good recipe to craft some worthless junk is frustrating.

4. We need better visual indicators for what mobs we really want to capture. My friend captured one in a map for a new boss that was on screen with me but I never had time to mouse over it. Since he capped it, necro net didnt work. Had he not capped it, I wouldnt have known the mods it had. The current system is too obscure/awful.

Actually, this league would be 10x better if you just dropped an item from beasts instead of this dumb capture mechanic.
Nothing about maps drop rate? Really?
One more week running t6-7 maps fulltime?
Did you see the number of parties? This league is DEAD, and the word is frustration, frustration because seems like we're trapped forever in low tier maps.
If Atziri's Reflection's rarity gets addressed as well, I will be satisfied.
Not to sound privileged, I was just pretty disappointed with that is all.
Are these new changes tested by 1000 hour+ veterans and beta testers?
remove net drops, just make it cheaper to buy from npc. we need map/item drops!
Awesomeness! Thank you, GGG!
Im really glad I quit the league after 5 days now and didnt waste any more time, its clearly not getting any better any time soon.

I get some people are white knights and will argue regardless of the circumstance like republicans and democrats just saying X bill sucks regardless of what it is b/c the other party thought of it but wtf, how?

How do you white knights still justify playing at this point for NO currency, NO maps, just umpteen thousand nets.

And again, nothings changing anytime soon b/c every 2 days they release another magical rainbow farting pony in the shop and you suckers eat it up. You can bet everyone got a new Lambo from that stupid space kitty, the entire thread is "hype", "omg take my money", its sickening.
As long as you fix the game crashes, it`s all good, exception error pop - ups are getting out of hand!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info