Ascendancy Class Statistics

theres not a lot that can be made of it rly i think. the inquisitor is still such an insane dps class, hard to really beat it for damage. I think people are excited to play the buffed classes but over time it will slip back towards stuff like inquis being very high up cause its just so much damage and immune to so many map mods. Jugg for example, in practice not a great deal different than before, and yet its gone from the pits to the heights, its completely unrepresentative of the impact the actual changes made to existing jug builds, which in truth was very little.

I think the ascendancy changes were really good, absolutely great changes to the game for the most. Its easy to say that when they were mostly buffs, buffs always feel good to some extent but I think when you take a step back and just look at the balance of them now it seems to me to be a much healthier spot. When there isnt balance in some wider areas like class choices, skill choices, wider mechanical archetypes then we stop having choices in practice. When the balance goes wonky in those areas theres a massive uproar, and Im not hearing it over the class changes outside of maybe berserker and a little bit for scion.

Were still all a bit overpowered tho, mob life could do with some work over time. I feel like it needs to quite dramatically increase but I dont think its safe to do that in anything but tiny increments over a long period or people will go crazy sadly. Asc changes good for class balance, but ultimately its come at the expense of a bit more power creep. I think the tanky beats in bestiary have shown that people are not afraid to deal with randomy tanky encounters occasionally yet regularly appearing among the trash to quite the extent ppl might have previously feared tho, and theyre really engaging, actual gameplay can break out amongst the tidal wave of 1 shotting we seem to have become.
Omg RIP Juggernaut we will miss you :(
"
The Juggernaut is the most-played Ascendancy above level 70, though the gap between the Juggernaut and the rest is slimmer than historical top-picks have been. Besides being a safe option, the Juggernaut's ability to generate Endurance charges synergises very well with the new skill, Tectonic Slam, which many players wanted to try out.

I think that you absolutely don't know real situation in your game. This numbers shows only that spellcasters are dead. Or nearly dead. Totems and mines are not counted.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
It will be interesting to see how class choices are impacted by some of the changes we have planned for the next major content update.

Yo dog, why you gotta tease me like that?

Seriously though, pathfinder is still amazing, and the increase to passive charge generation makes it even better. I expect to see the numbers even out more in the next league.
juggs thou shall be missed rip
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
@Bex

Are we getting new Mtx or fire/ice this week?

Yes, we're planning to release the Fire and Ice Mystery Box microtransactions later today but that's likely to be it for this week since there's so many of them.

I might be the #1 customer for that stuff, most appreciated. Do you think you guys could post at least a partial ranking of the best selling mtx?
Hot damn Pathfinder, you've hit a rough spot despite not being nerfed at all :D.

Predictably, everyone's playing Juggernaut and Hiero, predictably Champ and Deadeye are pretty popular due to being the best reworks out of all of them.

Problem classes IMO are Berserker, Elementalist, Gladiator, and Assassin. Can't say anything about Occultist because i have never played one, and Guardian's always been an incredibly niche ascendancy, only ever good for RF and aurabotting.

Overall, already looks better than, say, 3.0 and its 20%zerker stat did :D.
i play guardian, so i dont care about this jugg\hierophant meta
Hierophant... because obviously quad totems don't suck anymore. And yeah I've rolled one this league too.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 25, 2018, 9:59:12 PM
Lol GGG buff Jugg like they don't know how important physical reduction in this game and this is the result

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info