Design a T-shirt Competition

Last edited by Tripartist1 on Mar 26, 2018, 7:34:05 PM
If we can utilize glow in the dark material, then on a black shirt, this quote by Izaro after completing one of the earlier trials:

"
Izaro wrote:
Shine Boldly, so that others may find you when darkness falls.

Beneath that, a picture of the Goddess of Justice that glows in the dark! One of my favorite voiced lines in the game, though I may have remembered it incorrectly.
My take on this, I love making shirts and I often do mines for fun and sometimes I print'em, hope this makes somebody else laugh a bit :D

Still sane, exile?

still meme sane, exile?

still sane since 2013

not sure how to put the image directly here :(
edit: got it :D
Last edited by ssf_enigma on Mar 26, 2018, 7:33:22 PM
Loreweave shirt. 6 unique rings per line with 10 lines down the shirt.
Ok so here is mine.
Editor is garbo tho.

Last edited by Zirocnis on Mar 26, 2018, 7:28:27 PM
It would be wrong to do that here.
There'll be time for that soon enough.
Can't see why I'd want to do that here.
I don't think I need to be doing that right now.
That would just make life complicated.
This is neither the time nor the place.
Neither the time nor the place.
Bring back the globe girls!

I am going to edit this later with a mock up and sketch, but I wanted to get it in here while I was thinking about it. There might need to be a few updates to the old art, but it would essentially be:

The front of the shirt would be the old health orb and new health orb figures holding an orb with the set of skulls in it.

The back of the shirt would be the old mana orb and new mana orb figures holding an orb with a lion (beast thing) in it.

Or possibly a different shirt with all four of them holding a red/blue orb, or something more stylized with the pieces.
A shirt where on the Front it's the Path of Exile Logo in all the different Expansions. Then on the back it has "I survived: and then going in order from top to bottom Anarchy/Onslaught , Nemesis/Dominion, etc.

my entry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info