Skill Revamps - Part 1

Continuing the trend of "too little, too late" as always.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Would be nice if the frostbolt threshold jewel just worked on both frostbolt and ice lance.
The theming idea sounds good on paper, but is actually a huge mistake. Path of Exile has always been about picking whatever you want, to play however you want. You are getting farther and farther away from this,and this post reads like you will be actively punished for trying to make a melee skill work on a witch, and that is wrong. But I should know better at this point than to think you know what you're doing any more.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
How about you guys enable new styles of play by unnerfing AoE, CoC, wormblaster, etc. which all actively DISABLED entire play styles? Why wouldn't you consider such an easy fix unless you hate your players having fun?
my favorite skill WAS power siphon. kb has fucked that shit up. please make this skill viable again. ive got tons of ideas regarding this skill. goodluck!
-lvl 100 Ball Lightning- (BallLightning)
-lvl 96 Elemental PS Wander- (iLLeStMuZiK)
-lvl 96 Righteous Fire Flicker- (BurnMyLife)
can we get a lightning strike rework
I'm happy to see this, but if you don't include threshold jewels for all the skills there will always be a pull towards those gems that have those options over others.

Please start adding in threshold jewels for all gems.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Skill Revamps..

Are you ever going to fix a bug with FrostBlades or not?
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Skill Revamps..

Are you ever going to fix a bug with FrostBlades or not?

which bug?
my english sux.
Look at flame dash, it's so crap compared to every other movement skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info