Skill Revamps - Part 1

Still waiting for options that lets us transform any skill into an element of our choice without the common dmg conversion mechanics. Including the colour and effects of the skills. Having a real ice rain skill or a fiery chain lightning... so often I was thniking about which skill would work nice as a secondary attack and then simply realising there simply is none in the element I prefer.
Appreciate the clarity.
Don't forget to buff discharge AoE while you're at it, a lot of unplayed skills have the damage, they just feel like shit to play.
i dropped ice spear cause you changed how it looks at one point, looks worse than old nice fat ice spear now :(
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Unshackle ice nova's damage from frost bolt.

Please do something with fireball, maybe ground targeting for AoE shotgunning, miss this skill.
Last edited by Breakleg on Mar 28, 2018, 2:49:41 AM
"
ThorTX wrote:
GGG dudes - You have destroyed the fun and the game for countless peoples because of the pointless nerfs trough the years. And now You are starting to "REVAMP" the old skills.

Please note that forcing peoples in one or another direction trough nerfs is the worst case scenario, and only an oligophrenic person can be kept happy with it.

So. For a change boost the rest of the skills which have been destroyed unreasonable.
Here a small list :

- Ice Spear ( need about 50% boost )
- Ice Storm ( need about 35% boost )
- Discharge ( need about 70% boost )
- CoC ( need about 30% boost )
- Spark ( need about 40% boost )

OFC I can not miss and the top moronic deed so far :
( disregarding it is not a skill, it is playing the most important role into a lot of skill combos )

- ES ( need about 60% boost )

Pussy wizard detected.
finally some love for old skills :D
can't wait to see the new Cold Snap, I love the days when I use it on COC kinetic blast before COC gem nerf
can't wait :D
"
Kostax wrote:
"
ThorTX wrote:
GGG dudes - You have destroyed the fun and the game for countless peoples because of the pointless nerfs trough the years. And now You are starting to "REVAMP" the old skills.

Please note that forcing peoples in one or another direction trough nerfs is the worst case scenario, and only an oligophrenic person can be kept happy with it.

So. For a change boost the rest of the skills which have been destroyed unreasonable.
Here a small list :

- Ice Spear ( need about 50% boost )
- Ice Storm ( need about 35% boost )
- Discharge ( need about 70% boost )
- CoC ( need about 30% boost )
- Spark ( need about 40% boost )

OFC I can not miss and the top moronic deed so far :
( disregarding it is not a skill, it is playing the most important role into a lot of skill combos )

- ES ( need about 60% boost )

Pussy wizard detected.

agree with you.
"
Kostax wrote:

Pussy wizard detected.

Welcome to PoE btw, You mighty 12 y old general copycat builder.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Would love to see Frost Blades deal more damage for endgame, it is now mostly used for leveling. Flame dash needs to have the limit of three just removed, to make it like other movement skills. In parties I cannot keep up with other players who can spam their movement skills forever.

Frost Blades? Wut?! Frost Blades doesn't need any kind of revamp. It's already amazing. At everything. Yes, at endgame too. People have killed Uber Elder with Frost Blades builds.

Agree on Flame Dash.

Frost blades's mechanics work fine and don't need a revamp, but its damage is nowhere near most other end-game skills. I do have to say I use resolute technique(hits cannot be evaded/no crit) with Frost Blades on my builds. So that might be why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info