Skill Revamps - Part 1

Nice! Much needed! Now pls also do something with Elemental (S)hit.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Good Idea !!!!
Pls rework Incinerate and Siege Ballista.

Incierate seems to have no place in high tier maps/boss encounters where you have to move every sec and can't stack the damage before you have to move again. Even with stacks the dmg is just not there. Threshold jewel with more projectiles would be a godsend.

Siege Ballista - It scales really bad, the higher the level the worse it feels, with Iron Commader it makes a pretty unique build that still sadly sucks. Where is the point of min-maxing your stats with Iron commander when you can get a real weapon (~300+ dps) and use ranged attack totem, less fuss more dmg.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Would love to see Frost Blades deal more damage for endgame, it is now mostly used for leveling. Flame dash needs to have the limit of three just removed, to make it like other movement skills. In parties I cannot keep up with other players who can spam their movement skills forever.

Frost Blades? Wut?! Frost Blades doesn't need any kind of revamp. It's already amazing. At everything. Yes, at endgame too. People have killed Uber Elder with Frost Blades builds.

Agree on Flame Dash.
GGG, listed below are some issues you need to fix. Not things that are niche and some people would like, no. I mean gamebreaking issues that ultimately result in why every league i quit the game when i hit around level 85-90.

1: "An unexpected disconnection has occured" This is really fucking annoying. What i've figured it means is, "Our game has given up on trying to load this zone so instead of just giving you a slightly longer loading screen we're just going to completely disconnect you from the game. Often i will have this issue happen about 5 times within half an hour. Its bs, and it's annoying.

2: Being wrong/Lying about patch size. On the day of the patch you said it would be 3 gigs. You realise 3 gigs and 5 gigs are not the same right? For people with fast internet this isn't as much of an issue, but for people like myself who need 2 hours to download 1 gig, its very annoying and inconvenient.

3: "Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" and "Error: Failed to join any instances" ??? Like i don't even know what to say about this.

4: The overall stability of the game. This game is horrifically optimised. Not even joking when i say minecraft is better optimised than PoE. Ever since you removed preloads, consistently and without fail the stability of the game has got worse and worse with every patch. You haven't done anything to try fix this issue in who knows how long. Changes to burning ground, oh yay one fix that applies to one specific thing. You guys need to seriously try and do something to make this game even slightly stable, the stability of this game is why i always quit a month into each league.

5: That bug where items dont show when logging in, its just very annoying.

Maybe add a rubberband camera effect for Flicker Strike, I am developing motion sickness X(
3.3.0 in June?! Just turn on Breach meanwhile.
As a long time supporter and part-time whale, please, PLEASE, bring back the I N C I N E R A T E
I really hope we get a threshold jewel revamp as well. Skills shouldn't need a jewel to function as a skill. I do think we should keep threshold jewels in the game but as skill reworks, see it as a way to change a skill.

IE: Firestorm turns into Meteor, skill duration is the time before the meteor falls etc etc
GGG dudes - You have destroyed the fun and the game for countless peoples because of the pointless nerfs trough the years. And now You are starting to "REVAMP" the old skills.

Please note that forcing peoples in one or another direction trough nerfs is the worst case scenario, and only an oligophrenic person can be kept happy with it.

So. For a change boost the rest of the skills which have been destroyed unreasonable.
Here a small list :

- Ice Spear ( need about 50% boost )
- Ice Storm ( need about 35% boost )
- Discharge ( need about 70% boost )
- CoC ( need about 30% boost )
- Spark ( need about 40% boost )

OFC I can not miss and the top moronic deed so far :
( disregarding it is not a skill, it is playing the most important role into a lot of skill combos )

- ES ( need about 60% boost )
Last edited by ThorTX on Mar 28, 2018, 2:42:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info