Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

"
volosi_nazad wrote:
idk guys, played like 3 or 4 hours and made some wins on the easy: https://i.imgur.com/O6J8qcS.jpg
surprised, that someone couldn't win once

btw, if you plan to launch it again, please make some better rewards for several wins, not just rhoa every time, so people could keep motivation to play
or even ladder idk, lul

So you want better rewards for winning more games, meanwhile i jsut wanted ONE SINGLE FUCKING WIN. But naw, every single game ended up pretty much the same, i was either permastunned, permafrozen, or one shotted offscreen by the asshole who got the quill rain/split arrow combo.

And you are part of the problem becuase instead of letting someone else win you just farmed for yourself.

GGG i hope your servers melt, if you dont delete the mtx from everyone who won, or give one to everyone who played a game then you are worse then EA.
dood, you can't be permafrozen, because there are flasks of heat
stun might be a problem, but u could use 1-2 coral rings and some life nodes in the tree instead of pure damage, like i did
only 30% of my wins were with split arrow, others on the melee skill, so i just abused rocks/walls, waiting for a guy with quil rain, then rect him fast in the melee :)

should i quit the game after i won, or what do you want? i got my first win after 10 minutes, so i should lose fun to let you win
wtf?
Last edited by _vnz on Apr 2, 2018, 4:26:26 AM
Not bad for one day of development :) it was fun to play. My only concern is that it is already over! I wanted to make a custom loot filter for the build I wanted to play, because it was very time consuming to choose loot from the ground. It is too late now.
"
Quidfacis wrote:
"
OneUnderAll wrote:
It just sucks for people who have played for hours and never won a single round.

13 hours here. No dinners.

I'm starting to hope the "April Fools" part of this is that the Roah Dinner decoration disappears when the event ends.

You would be better served working on that weak mindset, it's holding you back from winning your own.
Hi GGG

I had a lot of fun, this was build for that. A funny joke for april fools in the mode of all those "battle royal"games.

I'd like to see it come back from time to time in the future. Especialy when the league has launched for a while.
May be you can create an "all the same character mode".

I just don't get why people get so damned serious about "winning" something. It was made for the fun, as a joke. It is just a game. Just a simple "game".

Thanks GGG, like it a lot.
Aim for the head
Last edited by Zom3ie666 on Apr 2, 2018, 4:29:47 AM
"
DrDraids wrote:
I don't see why you guys are so mad, just don't play if you don't like it and if the real reason you're mad is because you can't win, you know who to blame.

Not my cup of tea but a cool idea for the people who enjoyed it.

Good words.

Thx for this event, was fun, sometimes frustrating but it´s just a game.

Keep it permanent, maybe as an alternative to Leo missions.

It would be better with some tweaks here and there (some nerfs to bow projectiles/split arrow, freeze time and removing quill rain etc).

Price system should be better next time though. It should be made in race season format.

You will get some points when you reach top 10 or smth and when you have enough points get the reward so even not the most skilled, lucky people get some reward.
Last edited by Rakiii on Apr 2, 2018, 4:35:58 AM
Best idea for an April fool i've seen in a game...
You guys should seriously consider keeping this as a part of the game
Last edited by Glasny on Apr 2, 2018, 4:40:03 AM
it can't be permanent or people will get tired of it and you will wait for the game forever

it should be launched every weekend or something with some decent rewards, idk maybe some points for every win, maybe some less points for top 5-10, so this guys who can't win wouldn't cry and rage
then after event you could get some rewards for your points or something

i hope it will be like this, please, GGG

for sure, its need to be rebalanced a bit (think about skills, by now some skills are much better than others), it can be fixed by improve exp gain and adding some high level skills or by removing op skills from the mod, both solutions are ok, but first maybe more fun

mobs should be fixed aswell, some have too much life and damage, it ruins fun for sure

oh, yeah, please remove ice ground from the mod, or make it less white, because i couldn't see anything while standing there, so much pain for eyes and bad for pvp, when u need to keep attention
Last edited by _vnz on Apr 2, 2018, 4:47:17 AM
Pretty much the same as above, but I would keep monsters life at the same level as it was.
did it end? why the banner not showing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info