Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

I got 2nd twice, but never got the Rhoa. I should have played more before it vanished ;-;
Was a lot of fun. Should be considered to become permanent, maybe as an event, so it isn't active all the time.
Loved the event, hope they expand on it for the future
"
angelux51 wrote:
"
Schnapser wrote:
How long will this last? I'd really like to have that rhoa thing! I tried several hours to win one match, but today my shitty ISP sucks more than usual and I usually die to first player I encounter.
200ms minimum with spikes up to 1000ms every second is what I define unplayable. No, I can't change ISP, there is no other option here at the moment.

Venezuela?

Italy. Not living in a big town, so this is what I get.
Shame the most people who just got home from Easter couldn't do it.

I was expecting the event to last a week :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Stupid pvp event, I'm happy that it ended, hurray.
Where's it gone!? :(
Seriously... you can't just implement something like this into a game for ONE Day...
We want it back ! D: It was actually quite fun :)

Come on GGG it's a FANTASTIC feature, bring it back.
bring it back.
bring it back.
\o/

Cheers :)
"
Simondererste wrote:
Was a lot of fun. Should be considered to become permanent, maybe as an event, so it isn't active all the time.

I think so too. It would be nice if the rewards would also change like for example some new mtx depending on content. Anyways, it was so much fun to play. ;3
Bring it back! It was so much fun! It should be a permanent part of the game! :D
I didn't even get a chance to play it? My whole day was set aside for work and family easter dinner... Stupid IRL getting in the way of what really mathers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info