How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

I'ts the reason I came back to POE after about 2 years of not playing!

I'd love to see it permanent with some tweaks to maybe double the time per match - it goes by too quick.

Also, I'd love to see a mode where you can drop in with your premade characters and test our builds against each other.
Adding it as a constant game mode is not a good idea. Run it once a month for a weekend or just a sunday. That way people wont get tired of it and instead alot of them hyped.
Dont go crazy with it, some balance is needed because as everyone knows bows dominated but beyond that it was already a pretty good experience.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Fix the actual game. Royale was a good April fools joke but that's it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
As stated very early in this Post, perhaps run the Royale inbetween Leagues. I like this idea the most, of those I read here.
Thanks for the fun.
was fun, would like to see it again, but would not vote to put resources into polishing it
it was pvp that people actually liked, and had a vaguely even playing field (unlike the oneshot-fest that is regular pvp). personally i'd be fine with it as a pvp mode for leo or something.
It was a lot of fun; put some effort into balancing out the skills and somewhat improving the randomness of starting loot being a huge determinant of success.
It's a ton of fun. Sure some people don't like it, but they don't have to play it. A few changes every now and then would keep it fresh and lively. It would be a shame if this mode becomes a rare event.
I wouldn't mind never seeing the mode again if you'd just unnerf AoE.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Quote this Post

I 100% say, capitalize on the markets current direction. Its not unrealistic to believe that adding Royale as a permanent game mode will increase the total player base and bring in additional revenue.

Add it, permanently.

This exactly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info