How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

i hope u bring it back when the time is rigth but dont let it hinder your work on other stuf
Bring it back, but don´t change anything.

Sorry for brutal honesty, but I´m afraid if you let the balance team get their hands on this, it´s bound to be a lot less fun than it was.
Like to see it back, but as special event towards the end of seasons.

Couple additions could be, create a character and you get some level points to make character a little better, and every character gets a couple specialty equipment pieces.
Once fully developed and polished (Royale passive tree, skill availability, etc), this mode would be great to have permanently.

Also, it would be cool if you could win points during royale to use towards royale exclusive mtx that could be applied to characters in the standard game.
Here's my feedback, GGG...

Bring it back! And make the island even LARGER! (in land size)

And this is coming from someone who generally sucks at PvP in ARPGs (but very good at other PvP games).
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 4, 2018, 8:21:58 AM
While I doubt I'll ever really mess with this mode, I do think it would be great to open this up for a day or two at the beginning or end of a race season. It seems like it would be fitting for that.
100% fun! Use this as an alternative to the Sarn Arena for pvp and leo leveling. Offer it in 3 modes,

1) Lvl 1 new chars as it was with them being voided at the end. - Leo favor awarded for top 3-5 ppl

2) lvl 28ish blank characters with them being voided at the end - leo favor awarded for top ppl again

3) Exisiting toons - remove the loot and add more mobs and trap effects from the lab etc to the playing field (set xp on mobs to 0 to remove abuse) - Leo favor for top ppl.

give each toon the following starter weapons, bow, dagger, wand,mace,club and the starting gem that goes with each of those. There were too many instances that skill gems didn't drop in the first 2-5 crates.

This would also give mode 2 players a chance to assign sp's to their tree before it starts.

Possible addons:

Allow us to configure our tree beforehand and have the pts automatically applied as we level up.

An alternate tileset that is a dungeon or tunnel system that forces us to move forward constantly with places to set up ambushes etc.

ALl in all great fun just wish I had gotten my dinner im soooo Hungry :P
I really love the ROYALE mode, hope it will be back for good and maybe add duo or squad team
make it stand alone,yeyy!
it was really fun !good job every1 at the office <3
Mr C.: Who are you?
Ms A.: This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. I hardly know, sir, just at present -- at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.
My honest feedback? I thought it was annoying and a waste of time. I managed 3 attempts and 10 minutes trying it before getting bored.

Along with others, I would much rather that you guys used your time and resources fixing the existing content both for this already broken current league and any future leagues to come.
On that subject, I would also rather see gaps occasionally in the 3 month releases with repeat leagues substituted, in the event that you guys were uncertain about the quality and testing of the new leagues. I think if you reflect sincerely, you would agree with a lot of us, in that the release of Bestiary was a complete mess. There are still plenty of issues to this point in time with the whole netting and menagerie that have yet to be fixed.
I would much rather see a repeat temp league of something released beforehand like Abyss, Breach, even Harb, than to have to go through this mess with future new leagues. Please spend extra time properly bug testing these things, or perhaps even have a dedicated Beta server for us players to help you to bug test things if you do not have the manpower.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info