How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Standalone wont work on how its implemented this way. It will work as a short filler race or something. It was good fun and good bants (balance was a thing but fun none the less).

I'd vote for the time between leagues When there arent other races or events running. Or have it as a race module itself. Its good varience for that i think.

But yea bugs and performance (in the existing game) should still be prioritised.
"
daleyyc wrote:
No thank you, I'd rather see resources used to work on bugs in the existing game, proper testing of new leagues, and balancing skills/ascendancies.

so much this :)
Cool event, I had a lot of fun with it.
I hope it will be back.
as someone who sadly missed the event, I'd like to give it a spin, say as maybe a separate area or pvp mode. saw other great ideas too like squads of "rogue exiles", perhaps struggling for the favor of a god that likes such games
I love it very much if GGG considers these into ROYALE:

• 1. Make it available once every Friday or Saturday, every week
  • 2. Don't make it as a separate standalone, integrate it into Leo's availability to enter as much as possible but only available on a specific day every week
  • 3. When players join from Leo, they get to select a fresh new character from level 1
  • 4. Take out the 20 people to start the game, enable game start from as low as 2 players joining and 20 or 30 seconds start counting from there
  • 5. Remove the Rhoa BBQ MTX as the prize for only the winner, reward points instead along with Leo level-up points
  • 6. These points earned during playing this mode allow players to purchase the Rhoa BBQ MTX or any other exclusive MTX made available only via ROYALE mode
  • 7. Balance the skills, drops, and mobs for the mode
  • 8. Make the player names disappear and cannot be seen on maps only for this mode
  • 9. Enable party invite before joining Leo's ROYALE game mode, the party is locked and unchangeable, party members can receive friendly fire
  • 10. Enable AI Rogue Exiles, and/or some kind of boss in ROYALE for players to hunt down and receive additional loot advantage

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael