What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

"
nevalopo wrote:
"
Psylimusic wrote:
Make the game free-to-play instead actual pay-to-win. Until that, seeya'

Wut? It's completley free to play how is it p2w lol

Winner of the last 3 SSF HC races to 100 uses 4 tabs btw if that's what you think is p2w

Aila recently got an additional currency tab.
But yes, he played for a long time with only 4 default tabs, which is possible if you manage the tabs effective and dont pick up every trash.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 9, 2018, 7:15:51 AM
"
Psylimusic wrote:
Make the game free-to-play instead actual pay-to-win. Until that, seeya'

Sarcasm detected. Pretty clear you’re enjoying the ride so far...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
This is how I imagine a brainstorming in your company:

P1: "Guys, we have a problem?"

P2: "Oh no, what is it?"

P3: "I dont like problems."

P1: "We have this game here, where you have to beat the sh*t out of endless hordes of monsters."

P2: "Sounds stupid."

P3: "Yes, it is."

P1: "But the problem is, there are people which are really doing this and have fun with it."

P2: "Oh no, we have to stop them."

P1: "What are we going to do against it?"

P3: "That is easy. Just remove the monsters."

P1: "We cannot do this, than they will quit playing and the boss will get suspicious"

P2: "Than transform the game to a hide and seek challenge where the player first have to search the monsters is large empty maps, with dead end areas. And do everything to slow down the progress they have."

P3: "Exactly. Stop the core of the game."

P1: "You are a f**king genius. Lets eat a baby to honor the day."

P2: "Btw, we have this Zana-Mod in the game, where players need hours of hours to get to it and after they finals get it, hey have fun, and so on..."

P3: "What? Remove it, too."

P1: "Yes, that will be a lesson to the stupid."
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
3.2 has been dead for me a week into it, here's hoping the race is fun and the new league has better achievement rewards and mechanics. The other turn off for me personally was the constant pushing of MTX's, while a rise in unresolved bugs/issues piled up (ie. item duping issue, constant game crashes/server issues).

I love playing this game and am happy to support it, and I get they're a small company passionate about their baby but maybe focus on creating content that works/stable before putting it out there *shrug*
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
"
2DaBeat wrote:
The other turn off for me personally was the constant pushing of MTX's, while a rise in unresolved bugs/issues piled up (ie. item duping issue, constant game crashes/server issues).

Do you have any clue how a company works? People who take care of mtx design have nothing to do with people that are responsable for coding and solving bugs, and server issues lol
Are there any upgrade for graphics quality? i hope we will see a graphic update after such a long time playing not modern graphics engine tho. just my opinion.
"
3.3.0 has its own set of league supporter packs.

This is not news, Path of Microtransactions.
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
2DaBeat wrote:
The other turn off for me personally was the constant pushing of MTX's, while a rise in unresolved bugs/issues piled up (ie. item duping issue, constant game crashes/server issues).

Do you have any clue how a company works? People who take care of mtx design have nothing to do with people that are responsable for coding and solving bugs, and server issues lol

I love when people say, you don't know how companies work... Just because they have different people working on MTX, doesn't mean they can't shift or allocate someone to work on coding. It just means that the company has its hiring priorities on money and not quality. With that said.... I think GGG does a great job working on fixing bugs. People complain so much, but every patch I see fixes to things (which can't be said for other arpg games like D3).
Last edited by Zolterik on Apr 9, 2018, 9:31:43 AM
"
Zolterik wrote:
"
3.3.0 has its own set of league supporter packs.

This is not news, Path of Microtransactions.

u don't need to buy any to make progress ingame (lets exclude stash tabs there), play any stupid mobile game today and talk on MT on Poe again just lol ^^
For the love of Kitava, PLEASE bring back leaguestones in Flashback T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info