What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

Sounds Good to me what you did say but nothing on new HO decorations from masters ? I hope the map drop will be better std play took a hit with the last league using old maps yielded more maps but I have run out of them an chaos to buy maps selling at 30 chaos and up ( T16 ). Seems like to me that you are using the drop rate to help limit players character level ?
sounds good even if i wont play trapper anyway
please don't add bestiary to core game.
"big Flashback event from early to late May"

YEZZZ!

4 days off work due to holidays during May in Norway, and i have 3 additional days off inbetween, good month turned great. Breach in flashback??
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Apr 9, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
"
"
Psylimusic wrote:
Make the game free-to-play instead actual pay-to-win. Until that, seeya'

Sarcasm detected. Pretty clear you’re enjoying the ride so far...

Absolutely not. You can't enjoy end-game content without added stash tabs, because you can't pick up every trash to make money to buy the maps what not dropping (red tier map drop rate is the greatest suck in the game) or pick up every low tier map to craft higher. This whole situation make it impossible to enjoy end-game content without at least map tab, because that shit maps dont even stack, what is ridiculous. My 3/4 stash tabs is only maps, and need to use third party program to use trade? WTF?
Plus you only can get few cosmetic item per league for free what is also just.. lol.

The game have so much elements what it's make it feel like pay-to-win for me...

And this is just few example...

Last edited by Psylimusic on Apr 9, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
Eternal hope that will solve constant Crashes for me. is there any hope?
"
BigFrog49 wrote:
Feel free to disable all Bestiary features rather than polishing that poop.

Speaking of Bestiary, I believe I will hold off on opening up the wallet this time around as I no longer trust GGG's ability to conceive, design, build and test new functionality. Perhaps a couple weeks into the next league and we'll see about a bit of funding.

heh, he says hold off on his wallet when he has 0 supporter tags.
Looking forward to it.
I just need to hear 3.3.0 doesn't contain Beastiary.

"
Psylimusic wrote:
"
"
Psylimusic wrote:
Make the game free-to-play instead actual pay-to-win. Until that, seeya'

Sarcasm detected. Pretty clear you’re enjoying the ride so far...

Absolutely not. You can't enjoy end-game content without added stash tabs, because you can't pick up every trash to make money to buy the maps what not dropping (red tier map drop rate is the greatest suck in the game) or pick up every low tier map to craft higher. This whole situation make it impossible to enjoy end-game content without at least map tab, because that shit maps dont even stack, what is ridiculous. My 3/4 stash tabs is only maps, and need to use third party program to use trade? WTF?
Plus you only can get few cosmetic item per league for free what is also just.. lol.

The game have so much elements what it's make it feel like pay-to-win for me...

And this is just few example...

I too wish we lived in the age of Star Trek...where we all works for the better of humanity and get free grub and games....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info