What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

"
retlom wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
everything is fine as long as you do not add bestiary to the core game

ah is ok they can add it i mean it dosnt change anything at all :)

IMO bestiary is most useless ad-don to game, that is prof how to waste resources on something meaningless instead of something what community want. Also we had second prof how not to do it in this pathetic league with name "PoE Royale" instead "PoE Split Arrow event", wasting resources is most important GGG branch.
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 9, 2018, 5:28:49 AM
Hope bestiary will be removed, but since GGG put effort into it I guess it's already lost case.

Anyway I'm going to skip first month, despite the quality of new league, because of World Cup.
My biggest problem still payment method.Plz bring back Direct Payment method.i always having issue about money transaction with Xsolla.Before Xsolla i can buy point in 3 second now ....

Bring back direct payment method plz.

if u support this msg plz +1
Last edited by suatmr on Apr 9, 2018, 5:24:16 AM
"
What's 3.3.0's League like?
When designing 3.3.0's league, we wanted to reinforce the core of what makes Path of Exile fun to play: killing monsters, gaining experience and earning items in every area you enter

Breach V 3.0?

Every zone has a chance to contain an eucalyptus tree.
Once avtivated a massive amount of of Plummeting Ursa will emerge from the sky.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
as always! thanks GGG :D
"
Coolmer wrote:
Can u invest day-two of development and improve UI (overall UIX is disaster), chat and off-course do something with trade because actual is disaster, pm 20 person and get one respond is just waste of time, please some sort of AH it is a time, year is 2018 not 1998.

for sure, a tradehall of some sort would be nice, trade is TEDIOUS as it is and make it work offline too so people don't have to be online to be able to sell, I'd rather spend my time murdering stuff then selling something for 1 chaos or whatever... waste of time so often I just vendor crap since I can't be bothered
Welp, from the description, sounds like I'll find 3.3.0's league to be one of the worst three. Good to know ahead of time, though!
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
When designing 3.3.0's league, we wanted to reinforce the core of what makes Path of Exile fun to play: killing monsters, gaining experience

You're thinking of Path of Exile before 3.0. After 3.0, it's empty maps, no monsters, no xp... and no fun.

Revert the density and xp nerfs. Or else another shit league.

yeah zoning in and then going through 3-5 rooms before even seein a small grp of mobs to kill = not fun... give us loads of mobs please...

and the exp penalty when dying? meh too steep or if ya want it at 10% then invent a way we can recoup some of it back but losing 10% on ONE death while getting 2-3% on clearing a full map = NOT FUN!
More info on flashback please! Like when exactly. Have to plan vacation days appropriately in advance.
In bestiary we have nets, in the next league we are gonna have traps. I am going to have to work on my bush craft skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info