Skill Usage Statistics

Looks like explosive arrow need some love according to your list ❤
"
Endalay wrote:
"
Yes, Sick of Attack based Meta. Bring in the Magic and Summoner Meta for a change !!!

You do realize almost all shield charge statistic comes from summoner necro ?

I would love to know your source on that, being just another player I don't use one in summon necro. I do however play hc.
#NeverGoing90
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

Just because you dislike a particular play-style doesn't make it a fail on GGG's part.
Interesting statistics. Nerfs incoming.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
In this post:

All non-melee movementskills suck for primary movement.
"
Do_odle wrote:

I'm gonna make it clear, if all you do is play it safe in hardcore then you're a fucking loser, how can you pretend that you're a pro poe player if all you use are the tools that beginners utilize to get into the game easier? And the arrogance, you're so much better than those beginners because you don't need those tools, yet it's all you fucking use, because those tools aren't for beginners! No, they're for avoiding d/c deaths. The sheer volume of softcore players in hardcore leagues is astounding.

"
Do_odle wrote:
pro poe player

"
Do_odle wrote:
pro

On a side note, I wish sweep and heavy strike were a little more useful at higher levels. Roflcopter build is fun.
Last edited by CantCatchMeCuzImaMonkey on Apr 11, 2018, 7:08:26 AM
Regarding Vaal skills not being used -

1. Buff and redesign a lot of them (obviously).

2. For the stand and attack/cast type skills it could instantly drop a damage immune clone of the character on use to perform the attack/spell. Not many people link vaal skills to their 5/6l gear so triggering a vaal skill essentially disables their main damage source. Also, no more waiting for an animation to finish after everything already died and no more being a sitting duck for the enemy.

3. Make some of them triggerable (cwdt, CoC etc.) but suffer 50% reduced effectiveness when triggered in this manner. Also, don't disable manual activation of the vaal skill if it's linked to a trigger gem to allow more flexible use.

4. Introduce more ways to acquire souls that aren't gear dependent. One way to do this (to be inclusive of all builds) is to add an aura skill that grants gaining souls over time. I wish i could think of a better way though because I probably wouldn't want to invest in the reservation cost for the lackluster vaal skills currently available (refer to point 1).
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on Apr 11, 2018, 7:05:57 AM
the question of ball lightning is no one played it as a main skill, and the real statistics can not show it
a dead skill with high activity

summoners use it to keep minion actively and trigger EE, dead eye player use it to grant blind and life gain on hit, ele supp use it as shock tools...

However, there's nearly no one can play it as a main skill(in a 6L hand/chest), BL trapper and BL totem are both trash compare to other choose on their own;
if u want to go self cast? the ability to stand is the first problem: after VP gone, BL cannot stand in most of guardian fight, frequently move of the target make ball lightning lose more than half of doable damage;
ok, in some way it could be deal with spell gain ES on hit_ but the cost is CRAZY (watcher's eye emp enlighten ll spider boots high es rare gear chayula etc)
when u finish the first question, mana becomes a new problem: base on ur link, a 6L BL will cost 70~120 per use, even u have enough leech or regen, u should get at list 1700+ mana to maintain use, and for life build it will make u lose 6 more point and lower ur stablity (u can not keep casting it without mana flask/leech/inq's ground effect)
after that, when u deal with top of two question u should been able to try shaper, with u self cast ball lightning build (with 50EX+ gear, done shaper with 15+mins (cause it beautiful dps)) and 20+ Anomalies to explode in phase three.
ye the last problem, values for this skill is fool.
it can be push to deal with no-guardian target but it's can not do anything with guardian or higher bosses.
the doable damage, not pob damage for BALL LIGHTNING AND STORM BURST is stupid.
for ball lightning: the area after area nerf (when u ask a shit question on reddit like how to level to 100 with a HH, all post is proj skill how balance it is) ball lightning with flask active only got 2/3~ 1/2 area compare with before; the shitty effective and model with gem level can not do anything (if u keeping try BL and u should know in most gear fast casting is better then emp4 even its pob shows higher)
its so stupid, both area nerf (20 radius.. hah..) and leeching nerf gives ball lightning a bash, but the change of elemental ailment even do nothing or only bring bad effect to it too! and its already have one of the highest cost in lightning skill (cause the model of the skill force u to take higher CS) and the lowest value and effevtives
for storm burst: ?_? it can be can skill before the POB discussing on reddit and then it takes half of it values.

Generally, i can not understand why after 2.4 (this is a buff accident)there's nearly no balance buff to skill's which only got problem on it's shitty value (prepare for 1.0?) and the AOE nerf is actually slower the league but actually hurt the diversity of whole path of proj
if someone think 'this is a buff' is much more better than path of proj? and he will realize that there is more than 15 90+ player plays ice hammer this league and 2 of 90+ self cast ball lightning and zero stormburster or lightningdasher
Last edited by mephisfox on Apr 11, 2018, 7:17:19 AM
Thanks for posting this guys - always enjoy seeing what skills other peeps are using

Any chance we could have a deaths based one as well?
IGN - LeNavetBete
So, how is your "good" shield throw is doing?
Last edited by GodEaterIvan on Apr 11, 2018, 8:10:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info