Skill Usage Statistics

Excluding vaal skills, its no surprise that dominating blow is the least used skill in the game.
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

Yes it is actually a fun build.

Oh wait... did I make the mistake of thinking someone other than you can decide what is fun for themselves?

Yeah place totems and try not to get hit... so fun...
I am very surprised that portal is that high up on the high levels.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

well it's a quick and easy way to give a significant damage boost to any melee attack build. it's not necessarily used as the primary attack.
Last edited by Jegro on Apr 10, 2018, 9:32:14 PM
Should have separated those into categories: movement skills, attacks skills, support gems.
"
Drimli wrote:

I'm guessing you don't like summoner skills either then. All they do is summon someone else to attack for them, so very interactive...
"
Drimli wrote:

No because its a utility skill used on bosses. Every melee build uses it or protector for the more damage multiplier.
People need to use my favourite skills more so that I feel like I'm on the right path in my quest to someday to get a character to 100.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Endalay wrote:
"
Yes, Sick of Attack based Meta. Bring in the Magic and Summoner Meta for a change !!!

You do realize almost all shield charge statistic comes from summoner necro ?

Not only are you wrong, your also wrong.

Ton's of builds use shields/shield charge like idk the only build to make it on the most used skill list RF?
Is there any chance we could get statistics about actual main damage dealing skills at some point? Either manually filter out movement/support skills, or look for skills which are in a 5L or a 6L?

Because, you know, knowing that a majority of players use Leap Slam or Herald of Ash isn't a particularly enlightening statistic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info