Skill Usage Statistics

Long live Low Life Leap Slam Shield Charge Righteous Fire!
Great stats. can we have which is clicked more left or right button?
How about filtering it down a bit?

Oh great idea for a stat.
How many one shots that killed players.
how many times more than 10 mobs hit players at once.

Shield Charge frequency increases with level tier. I wonder why?
Oh yea the meta build xD
Last edited by wardetu on Apr 10, 2018, 10:01:33 PM
"
Drimli wrote:
"
dem0n1231 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

No because its a utility skill used on bosses. Every melee build uses it or protector for the more damage multiplier.

Really!? thanks captain obvious!!! that still don't change the fact that it IS! the most used attack skill does it??? god i am tired of people always defending GGG's shitty skill designs.

If you want to be semantic at least be correct its the most used totem skill in the game.
"
Poddal wrote:
Great stats. can we have which is clicked more left or right button?
How about filtering it down a bit?

Oh great idea for a stat.
How many one shots that killed players.
how many times more than 10 mobs hit players at once.

I'm constantly hit by more than 10 mobs at once
Utility skill are not interesting, need a stats with main "Attack skill" and main "Spell skill"

We have 25+ skill just for melee, why we always use 3/4 skill ? with Molten Strike in the lead far ahead
Last edited by Warmyz23 on Apr 10, 2018, 10:13:20 PM
Oh, you mean Righteous Fire is a cause of major concern for you after you gutted the holy fuck out of ES and Vaal Pact?

Really, do go on, good sirs.

It's also not like the biggest twitch streamer was playing RF.

And why do hardcore players play RF? They're scared of losing their packets, so they play a build that can passive kill in their absence. They don't play it because it's a meta, there are far stronger and faster builds out there that can reach the same life numbers, so the only meta it really thrives in is being D/C proof, but even then it's challenged in that area by spectres which can kill melee and ranged in the event of D/C's... Guess what you nerfed this patch. Righteous Fire's only meta competition. 50% less effect of offerings on you. What a stupid fucking nerf brought on by stupid fucking people that don't know the meta from their asshole.

I'm gonna make it clear, if all you do is play it safe in hardcore then you're a fucking loser, how can you pretend that you're a pro poe player if all you use are the tools that beginners utilize to get into the game easier? And the arrogance, you're so much better than those beginners because you don't need those tools, yet it's all you fucking use, because those tools aren't for beginners! No, they're for avoiding d/c deaths. The sheer volume of softcore players in hardcore leagues is astounding.

Conclusion, stop nerfing the softcore players ability to defend themselves just because hardcore players abuse these mechanics to survive 8 second disconnects.
Last edited by Do_odle on Apr 10, 2018, 10:37:49 PM
The real question is, how long before these "top" skills get nerfed?
Saved
"
Drimli wrote:
"
dem0n1231 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

No because its a utility skill used on bosses. Every melee build uses it or protector for the more damage multiplier.

Really!? thanks captain obvious!!! that still don't change the fact that it IS! the most used attack skill does it??? god i am tired of people always defending GGG's shitty skill designs.

With that logic you could count a movement skill as a most used attack skill. Some use it just for the % dmg, some use it for that and to attack, some just attack and on top of that it adds a potential target for enemies. Seeing as this fits more categories than any single attack build could, is there actually anything wrong with that?
Thanks for posting these, it really is interesting.

It also goes to show a stone golem skin would probably do well, I'd get it at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info