Skill Revamps - Part 3

"
Sfp4 wrote:
STOP REMAKING SKILLS

INSTEAD OF REDESIGNING 9 SKILLS, CHANGE THE DMG NUMBERS OF 99 SKILLS

LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY FOR FUCKING ONCE

Not happening. Not with this attitude, anyways.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Apr 16, 2018, 9:57:37 PM
"
Sfp4 wrote:
STOP REMAKING SKILLS

INSTEAD OF REDESIGNING 9 SKILLS, CHANGE THE DMG NUMBERS OF 99 SKILLS

LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY FOR FUCKING ONCE

This is not always about numbers, some old skills can actualy deal great damage, sadly in the way they has been designed they can't compete with their atlernatie, sometimes it's about AoE, sometimes about penetration, mana cost, the way projectiles travel, the way changing numbers could interact with the item / passive tree / supports pool and then require an entire rework.

Felt it was important to clarify.
Hf :)
Good, barrage needed that nerf. I'm glad rain of arrows is getting a decent buff. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Give barrage the Incinerate treatment.
...am I the only one who's concerned they don't seem to understand the diminishing marginal returns on additional barrage projectiles in term of relative DPS? Adding your fifth arrow gives you 25% more DPS; adding your 11th only gives you 10% more.

Call me crazy, but it's hard to trust them to balance skills via mechanics instead of numerical adjustments when they can't be bothered to understand the mechanics in the first place.
When these revamps will be released?
PLEASE for love of all thats sacred BUFF Split Arrow.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
i think you shouldnt make blast rain only good for fire tho.. if i wanted to go pure light or cold this buff wouldnt help it at all besides the boost to dmg

making it just 25% to all elements and not just fire would make it in a better spot
blast rain is same as rain of arrows :(
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I want those elemental arrows to be buffed up to where tornado is. I just want the aesthetics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info