Cosmetic Shop Improvements

Hi@all & GGG ;-)

Nice to see that (german adage:) "Alle neu macht der Mai"

How about to "testosteron" the Stash-Window like this, for example?

https://imgur.com/a/auHZS

Simply 2 rows are a ton of QoL

EDIT:

+1 for new Hideout-Deko-UI!!
Last edited by SubAttack on Apr 18, 2018, 6:59:54 AM
"
Nice change.

ps. 105k points some1 is very rich there ;x

roughly 4$ / day played if you started in closed beta.

don't know what you would have spent on playing wow for 7 years for the basegame + all xpacks and yearly subscriptions? around 800$?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
U guys wanna make more money i understand and wanna QoL doing something for players thats good thing.But if i cant able the buy point how can i buy something..i having issue buying point from Xsolla.My Bank saying risky for Xsolla transaction and they dont accept send any money."PLZ BRİNG BACK [OLD] DİRECT PAYMENT METHOD".Otherwise i rly dont care u change shop menu stuff like that because i cant use ...

"Sorry for bad English."
Last edited by suatmr on Apr 18, 2018, 7:06:04 AM
Stop the hourly nagging in game about what MTX is out. At least give us a way to turn it off.
"
suatmr wrote:
U guys wanna make more money i understand and wanna QoL doing something for players thats good thing.But if i cant able the buy point how can i buy something..i having issue buying point from Xsolla.My Bank saying risky for Xsolla transaction and they dont accept send any money."PLZ BRİNG BACK [OLD] DİRECT PAYMENT METHOD".Otherwise i rly dont care u change shop menu stuff like that because i cant use ...

eventually it's your money and your risk? what bank do you use?

if your paranoid bank still refuses to deal with xsolla just get paysafecards.

and there was never a "direct payment", just a different payment provider before xsolla.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Sweet!
Last edited by suatmr on Apr 18, 2018, 7:24:53 AM
my only concern is if I will be able to have my microtransaction stash open alongside the shop, because I don't want to buy more than one of the same and I like to check before buying.
----
Casual Player.
Please do something regarding duplicate MTX.
Either the possibility to gift them to other player-accounts OR refund them for x percent of points.

Ideally both options would be appreciated.

EDIT:
An MTX preview function would be a nice addition as well.
Most of the preview-videos only show a fraction of the characters from limited angles/perspectives.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 18, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
wow 2018 and we can finally search

good job!
Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info