Cosmetic Shop Improvements

PLS PLS some FREE COINS>.. IM POOR :*(
Wow, this looks great! Looking forward to trying it out and further improvements.
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
"
One of our most impactful plans is a tagging system that allows you to refine your searches by theme and use tags to cross reference themes or microtransaction type.

Can you please, for the sake of us all, implement a preview option first? Everything else is just "bla bla bla" and more "bla bla bla".
Improvements are always good, but seriously, preview option first!

PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
PREVIEW OPTION!!!
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
please PLEASE add a preview function into your new system - it will help a lot :-)
taH pagh taHbe'!
YEAH! Finally the search option :D
it's sad to be poor
it looks great.

one thing i rly dont like about the whole new microtrans system is that the cool 2D art for our armours is hidden in the mtx panel and we cant see it when we open our inventory, our armours in our invent look like shit now because the mtx doesnt show there.

I used to skin rings, amulets, belts etc to match my armours but now whats the point? All our mtx 2D art doesnt show up on our character. Any chance of fixing that?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

one thing i rly dont like about the whole new microtrans system is that the cool 2D art for our armours is hidden in the mtx panel and we cant see it when we open our inventory, our armours in our invent look like shit now because the mtx doesnt show there.

I think that's just one point of view on this issue. I prefer the current behaviour because you actually see what items you are using instead of looking at the cosmetics. If you really insist on having a cool armour pieces in your inventory screen you probably have to use skin transfers (I know this does not show the MTX armour sets though).
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
Last edited by Noooberino on Apr 18, 2018, 4:40:17 AM
It looks nice and it’s more transparent than current one.
When I saw the abyss desperation I think that hell is always today.....
Not referencing MTXs to tags from the get go was an oversight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info