Cosmetic Shop Improvements

<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:39:06 AM
There should probably be further categorisation in the categories themselves, like under back attachments we should have cloaks, wings, other.

same goes for other categories.

edity: oh, and the ability to view and edit wishlist in-game.
Last edited by Antistes on Apr 18, 2018, 2:44:33 AM
My only request is you sort weapon effects by type.

I hate bringing up a giant window of random effects then having to CRTL F within the browser just to type in "Claw" so the browser can find the effect I am looking for.

There is no uniformity with how weapon effects work, like some items work with both daggers and claws and swords, then others are "dagger only", yet are almost the same in appearance.
This is great and all, but can we ditch this stupid points system already? Thanks! <3

One more thing is that every weapon effect should also apply to the offhand, whatever that is. Some don't go for dual wield which is annoying, then there's the whole problem with shields - are we expected to buy a matching effect for shields? Are you guys even gonna focus on making a matching copy of every weapon effect instead of making new ones?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by liquidSG on Apr 18, 2018, 2:58:12 AM
Guild Improvements , when ? ? ? ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Yes! Awesome!
@GGG

Any chance to get the ability to TRY BEFORE BUY regarding fashion stuff ?
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

#wellhung
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
great QoL!
Never though it would happen when i started playing POE a few years back : - too many microtransactions in shop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info