May Flashback Event!

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
9am NZT? Are you guys kidding? You never hosted a race so early before. Think about people from North America? We would have to take both Thursday and Friday COME ON GUYS U CAN DO BETTER. Fk I got Dental appointment from 2 pm to 5 pm on that thursday. Well I am already not playing the race, THX GUYS!

It is 25 days long, not really a race, more of a filler.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
they finaly admit their total failure with bestiary .........
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
FinYuna wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can't complete challenges from past leagues but you can continue to work on your Bestiary challenges.

So, players who already spent a lot of currency into Zana's Perandus and Harbinger mods to complete challenge just was fucked up?

It was supposed to do on Bestiary and this is chance to do those for free.
How they got fucked up?

good point, the perandus chests challenge is really expensive in bestiary.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 23, 2018, 1:18:33 AM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
they finaly admit their total failure with bestiary .........

Checked your profile to see if you even played the game or if you just a shittalker by nature.

Then i read your recent forums posts and holy mother of god, you are an alpha compulsive shit poster!

I award you no mystery boxes and may god have mercy on your soul.
GODLIKE
Could have just made this a 3 month league.. oh wait I did mention this .. Legacy as a zana mod
Another time consuming event designed for streamers and the unemployed....man this game is an endless time sink. Might be time to move on....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Would be great if this stays permanently

after 2 months of a current league we have a month crazyness
so if i level up to 95 will i get 5 random rewards in each pool or just 1 random prize from lv45-95 rewards?
"
Therkwar wrote:
Would be great if this stays permanently

after 2 months of a current league we have a month crazyness

a permant event that everytimes you level up you get a free MTX?i dont think so..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info