May Flashback Event!

I was really excited for the upcoming Race but I must admit after reading this News, I couldn't care less for this race.
Compared to your last race, there is almost nothing we can win. Demi as first price is kinda...dunno, feels like you're getting nothing and the MTX's are cut down to half the prices compared witzh the last time.
So I wish everyone a nice race, but I'm out.

Btw: For everyone complaining about the time the race starts....Chinese Market is all that I'm saying ;)
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
What are the mods for each of the Leagues. Can we get a breakdown of each League please
"
LivingInferno wrote:
What are the mods for each of the Leagues. Can we get a breakdown of each League please

I asked same thing some pages behind but no answer so far, what exactly does each mod stand for.

Does breach mean we get one breach in that zone? Does it mean one to three breaches like in breach league?
Nemesis/Bloodlines means just additional mods on rare/magic mobs, or does it mean we get more rare/magic mobs in that area?
Cadiro spawn rate in perandus zones?
I have a question. If I have a 85 lvl character at this event, will be eligible to one prize from extended pool of 45-85 lvl prizes or I will be eligible to one prize from each pool from 45 to 85 lvl prize pools?
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
9am NZT? Are you guys kidding? You never hosted a race so early before. Think about people from North America? We would have to take both Thursday and Friday COME ON GUYS U CAN DO BETTER. Fk I got Dental appointment from 2 pm to 5 pm on that thursday. Well I am already not playing the race, THX GUYS!

The company resides in New Zealand and they need an optimal time for themselves incase some issues pop up that could easily be eliminated. A lot of people may not be able to start as the league begins but you can always play when you find the time.
So.. Every league will have the same class same ascendancy same items as top 30 because no rewards for being top #1 specific ascendancy.. Ladder gonna look like Diablo 3 ladder
hype !!!
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can't complete challenges from past leagues but you can continue to work on your Bestiary challenges.

So, players who already spent a lot of currency into Zana's Perandus and Harbinger mods to complete challenge just was fucked up?

It was supposed to do on Bestiary and this is chance to do those for free.
How they got fucked up?
"
Saarthal wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
9am NZT? Are you guys kidding? You never hosted a race so early before. Think about people from North America? We would have to take both Thursday and Friday COME ON GUYS U CAN DO BETTER. Fk I got Dental appointment from 2 pm to 5 pm on that thursday. Well I am already not playing the race, THX GUYS!

The company resides in New Zealand and they need an optimal time for themselves incase some issues pop up that could easily be eliminated. A lot of people may not be able to start as the league begins but you can always play when you find the time.

Dude I ve raced like pretty much every race they did before. And they never made it Friday. It was always on Saturday. It's a race, what s the point to start the race after it's 2 days through? It's lowering the chances a lot to win anything at that point, the first week is crucial to get any reward, achievement. Think if a Formula 1 driver had to start his car only after 2 hours from the start of the race after everyone else. Is he gonna drive his car just for the "fun" of it? I understand starting a league late but a race... Might as well not play it at all then.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
Saarthal wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:

Dude I ve raced like pretty much every race they did before. And they never made it Friday. It was always on Saturday. It's a race, what s the point to start the race after it's 2 days through? It's lowering the chances a lot to win anything at that point, the first week is crucial to get any reward, achievement. Think if a Formula 1 driver had to start his car only after 2 hours from the start of the race after everyone else. Is he gonna drive his car just for the "fun" of it? I understand starting a league late but a race... Might as well not play it at all then.

Alright, don't play. C ya next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info