May Flashback Event!

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
nskLantash wrote:

Also, i pretty much ignored the Menagerie for the most part, so it's totally possible to ignore the league mechanics while playing the league.

lol hmm what????
I love poe and supported it a lot, one of the MAIN points i play the league is because the new mechanics/fresh economy ( because standard is void to me, could not care less about it ), if the mechanic is GARBAGE and bad designed and the economy is = to standard in less than 2 months, why would i play it??

Just look how you sound: play the league, but ignored the league
lmao, 0 sense/logic

Yes, yes. Whatever. We don't all think or play the same as you, so stop acting like we should. And if Bestiary makes it into the core game, you can just keep ignoring it like you ignore Standard and simply focus on whatever the new temp league mechanic is. You've made your point, now move on.

He was talking to ME, so i answered HIM, since we were talking about how I play the game idc if you play in another way, btw, dont jump into others discussion, it is kinda rude, bye troll
I enjoy these kind of events. I am no racer, yet last time I was able to be in a pool for prizes, I ended up winning a full necrotic armor set for getting above level 90.
My body is ready.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
I was really really looking forward to the Flashback to kinda get away from Bestiary, as it may have been my last opportunity to do so... now the feeling has just evaporated... sigh.
AWESOME xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
awesome. please add royalke mode
Last edited by KingCroc on Apr 23, 2018, 12:22:35 AM
"
ssm016 wrote:
I was really really looking forward to the Flashback to kinda get away from Bestiary, as it may have been my last opportunity to do so... now the feeling has just evaporated... sigh.

Just ignore it, instead look forward to chain maps with your fav league combos and hot action :D
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
9am NZT? Are you guys kidding? You never hosted a race so early before. Think about people from North America? We would have to take both Thursday and Friday COME ON GUYS U CAN DO BETTER. Fk I got Dental appointment from 2 pm to 5 pm on that thursday. Well I am already not playing the race, THX GUYS!
Demi as the main prize in a one month race is really underwhelming, without class/ version separation it is even worse..

At least consider adding draw prizes for getting above level 95+, so that the race isn't essentially over after reaching level 95.. unless you're in the top 10, there isn't really any reason to go on after that..

Thanks for adding SC SSF tho
ty GGG :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info