May Flashback Event!

Why would we not be able to get past league uniques as drops when the leagues are active? Why can't GGG get out of their own way with decisions like this.
A reason to play again before 3.3 Hype
"
Will you be running Standard SSF this time?
Yes, we're happy to confirm that this will be possible this time!

Biggest news out of the post. Love it !! Thanks for making it possible, no more 1 v Guild <3
Will my menagerie be shared between the Bestiary League and Flashback Event?
No, they are separate.

Everything looks great, except this. I guess they are putting it in the game :(
"
blazerkane wrote:
It stated that league specific uniques don't "drop", but are they able to be chanced? E.g chancing a headhunter in an instance where nemesis is present? Please clarify GGG

If they're not in the drop table, then they're not in the chance table either. Chancing is basically just manually 'forcing' a 'drop' without having to kill anything.
"
DrAssclown wrote:
got a question since I have never done a flashback before. Say an area has the breach on it will there be only 1 breach or will there be 20 like mayhem? I hope for the 20 but that would be too fun and we cant have that.

Mayhem was a special mod. This isn't. There'll be as many breaches as there typically were in Breach league. Which was way less than 20.
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
nskLantash wrote:

Also, i pretty much ignored the Menagerie for the most part, so it's totally possible to ignore the league mechanics while playing the league.

lol hmm what????
I love poe and supported it a lot, one of the MAIN points i play the league is because the new mechanics/fresh economy ( because standard is void to me, could not care less about it ), if the mechanic is GARBAGE and bad designed and the economy is = to standard in less than 2 months, why would i play it??

Just look how you sound: play the league, but ignored the league
lmao, 0 sense/logic

Yes, yes. Whatever. We don't all think or play the same as you, so stop acting like we should. And if Bestiary makes it into the core game, you can just keep ignoring it like you ignore Standard and simply focus on whatever the new temp league mechanic is. You've made your point, now move on.
Can you complete challenges from these prior leagues that unlock rewards from those leagues? How does that work?
"
Raithen27 wrote:
Can you complete challenges from these prior leagues that unlock rewards from those leagues? How does that work?

You can't complete challenges from past leagues but you can continue to work on your Bestiary challenges.
so is that void league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info