May Flashback Event!

Invasion is useless, they drop no loot and even yellow beasts do more damage and have more hp now.
Dont forget to disable Templar Lab snapshotting bullshit.
I was hyped until I saw that Bestiary is also active in the event. What a way to ruin a perfectly good event.
Can you remove Bestiary and Harbinger from the rotation since they are not fun at all. I havent participated in these events before but I didnt play bestiary because I wasnt having fun. Sooo, I wont be burned out and I think I can have a lot of fun with it. I think it would be 200% better without those two league mods present. I know you guys spent a lot of work on them and want to see them in the game but, they just arent good(to be fair, I didnt see the later changes to harbinger so im not sure if its bad but bestiary was the worst one yet.)
It would be cool if you guys could have some new reward for the race. Like a small mini totem too show in your hideout for playing the race.
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Really hyped for this but dont you guys think a race for subclase on top 10 would be better for normal demi at least? and god demi for top 10 overall?
If cannot get previous league unique, what is the point of flash back?
This is not the flashback aids all on at once I was hoping for. I doubt the servers could have kept up with that though.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can't complete challenges from past leagues but you can continue to work on your Bestiary challenges.

So, players who already spent a lot of currency into Zana's Perandus and Harbinger mods to complete challenge just was fucked up?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
bet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info