Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

I think you are shooting your balance team into foot each time you add a "more" multiplier in the game.

I think that instead of adding more of them you should get rid of most of them and leave only those that help balance crit against non-crit and perhaps you'll see a day when differences high damage and low damage between builds are not in 3 or more orders of magnitude.
Lets see where will it stand at the real game, the burning builds..
well, i am waiting for mathil building an ignite build and people that complaint about ignite follow him lul
Please be careful to not accidentally buff RF or SR via these changes.
Perception is reality.
Ignite always had better dps than freeze builds, but it is funny that you killed fire ignite builds and now after so long you are trying to make it good again. Obviously you have no idea how to balance the game,it is either a total nerf or a total buff what YOU WANT TO BE PLAYED AT THE CURRENT MOMENT. Hope you do something that is actually gonna keep players longer than 1 month in the new league.Peace out
Just restore emberwake to it's previous glory days,and make my dreams come true <3
Appreciate the efforts, GGG. More viability for more potential options is always good to see, even if some of the folks just want to whine about everything.
Less Whining More Grinding
a few weeks ago: we want to change Ice Spear and Cold Snap to make cold crit build viable.

today: buff ignite.

Did I miss something ?

Ok those number look cool. But can you give more detail about previous annouced change.
Wow
QUESTION:

Will the reduced enemie resistences from "Combustion Support" scale with the current elemental curses?

If yes sounds good to me. If not I'll be just ignoring the gem (and reworks) like before.

Here is another question about "Deadly ailments support". Well I've tried a build entirely focused on damage over time, leading with bleeding but since it scales as well I had chaos and poison in smaller damage magnitude, though 100% poison chance can be achieved with just 2 gems.

Well, the damage output (in the tooltip) is miserable. Spend like 100 skill points on damage increases, yet it's only around 10 k dps.

I've seen that the shaper guardians are immune to ailments which 100% dooms my build. As well as you even need to tank one of them to defeat him, which again 100% screws my build, but that balance issue aside.

So here's what I don't like about this. Damage over time offers a bit more mobility while playing, if the area is wide enough. No boss hugging in the best scenario, but most bosses just pit you in a hugging contest. Nnd time is supposed to work for you, but apparently instant damage is far more useful. (#Kitava)

Still, I tried an instant damage + fire damage build recently and ended up with spending only 80 points while already reaching the 20k damage mark.

Is that balanced, I wonder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info