Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

i think there are better things u guys could invest time than the ignite stuff. even tho ignite sucks. just leave it like that. u could even completeley remove that instead of trying to fix that and noone would care.
meh changes
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
ES nerfed Vaal Discipline nerfed EE will nerfed WTF!&!&&&you are stolen our fun, what are you doing?
Urg @ the knee jerk hate comments,

complaints about ignite for months then complaints when they address it. Give it half a chance, you might find that it works very well in practice and unlocks multiple playstyles.

Stop making so many assumptions without context.
sad to say, terrible. ignite will still be bad and will always be bad from now on.
what's the point of the penetration increases? they don't even work for damage over time (burning)
Thank for boost ignite i hope it will be good enought for boss.
Btw rework fireball skin/sound effect this way we will really have the feeling that it explode on impact and also a better projectil visual ! It's a shame that old Diablo 2 fireball is far more enjoyable and beautiful !
Last edited by Elf_97 on Apr 27, 2018, 4:16:42 AM
amazing !

you did the right job for balancing!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Molten Strike ballz, here comes the buff!
Infinite Flicker-strike, here comes the buff! (more dmg, less effort to get the ignite chance)

Who's next? You decide!
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
agree!

the movespeed + DPS X repeat has become so stale... esp with its bulldozing anything new introduced in Bestiary League. Maybe this is just the heart of ARPGs but I'm finding that despite new content, the game feels stale to me.

and like, just when I get the hang of some kind of exploit or temporary meta, it gets nerfed [or balanced]... like ok, so back to the default meta. i mean, should Belly of the Beast REALLY be "THE" universal chest for 90% of builds?

The movespeed being a king didn't change at all in Bestiary, so...
And... Belly is least used in Bestiary since probably forever, due to addition of new chestpieces and elder/shaper crafts a bit earlier. Also Belly =/= movespeed meta, so you are arguing against your own comment, sir. And... it's used by less than 50% builds for sure, so...

"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
What about lightning and poison, does GGG not believe they need to be balanced up?

Those two are in proper state currencty, maybe some spells should be adjusted since they are behind cold stuff, but still. Please tell us how those are unbalanced?
Last edited by d3s0 on Apr 27, 2018, 4:29:28 AM
Nooo, don't ruin EE please !
You're gonna ruin a lot of builds yet again !
I like the changes to ignite : it feels it goes in the right direction.
Now buff shock and chill/freeze please ! They're pretty much useless against bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info