[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

"
Raaadion wrote:
Currently, when you have no more maps selected on the left side and update, it automatically deletes all the maps you have selected on the right side. Could you please change it so the selection on the right side stays? It's annoying having to reselect all the maps of that tier I still need whenever I have no maps to trade in that at that point in time. It's not like the maps I need will change once I can trade for them again

It does need a fix, but a simple solution at this point is to select a shaped map in that tier. Almost nobody is using the tool to trade shaped maps, and certainly not lower tier ones, so it's unlikely you'll annoy someone by having a map listed that you don't actually have. Bonus points for picking a map that nobody wants to run in the first place, which makes it even more unlikely for them to trade for it.
Tool is great, I use it a lot.

Marking maps to skip on trade completion seems backwards. If I have all maps except two, and the other side has one map, I have to select a bunch of maps on my side that I didn't trade.

I would prefer to click the maps that I did trade.
"
Pathological wrote:
"
Raaadion wrote:
Currently, when you have no more maps selected on the left side and update, it automatically deletes all the maps you have selected on the right side. Could you please change it so the selection on the right side stays? It's annoying having to reselect all the maps of that tier I still need whenever I have no maps to trade in that at that point in time. It's not like the maps I need will change once I can trade for them again

It does need a fix, but a simple solution at this point is to select a shaped map in that tier. Almost nobody is using the tool to trade shaped maps, and certainly not lower tier ones, so it's unlikely you'll annoy someone by having a map listed that you don't actually have. Bonus points for picking a map that nobody wants to run in the first place, which makes it even more unlikely for them to trade for it.

The fix will be delivered until the next league.

"
Tool is great, I use it a lot.

Marking maps to skip on trade completion seems backwards. If I have all maps except two, and the other side has one map, I have to select a bunch of maps on my side that I didn't trade.

I would prefer to click the maps that I did trade.

It was designed with the assumption that most of the items will be exchanged and the remaining smaller part will be left for further exchange. I think it is necessary to add settings and let to configure them, for some things that happen by default
I love it.

Unfortunately, Korean users can't register.

becuz their accounts were moved into KaKao, they can't log in pathofexile.com but only kakao poe.

Is there another way to use poemap.live?

I registerd before moving account, so I can use it. but new users can't

I hope Korean users could use this awesome tool.

thanks.
"
mbc147 wrote:
I love it.

becuz their accounts were moved into KaKao, they can't log in pathofexile.com but only kakao poe.

thanks.

I know the workaround for that, but it is not ideal and I hope it will be possible for Korean players to use OAuth2 system.
So, you need the second account.
1. Create a new character for Account 1.
2. Sign in on PoeMap and select the new character.
3. Delete the character for Account 1 and create the same one using the same name for Kakao Account 2.
You could migrate any character. The game will redirect all messages to your active character. You just need to login on PoeMap. Cookies will be valid for 1 month.
"
snql wrote:
"
mbc147 wrote:
I love it.

thanks.

I know the workaround for that, but it is not ideal and I hope it will be possible for Korean players to use OAuth2 system.
So, you need the second account.
1. Create a new character for Account 1.
2. Sign in on PoeMap and select the new character.
3. Delete the character for Account 1 and create the same one using the same name for Kakao Account 2.
You could migrate any character. The game will redirect all messages to your active character. You just need to login on PoeMap. Cookies will be valid for 1 month.

coooool thanks for help :D
Are the trade API issues affecting this site? I'm not getting any results/whispers.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Are the trade API issues affecting this site? I'm not getting any results/whispers.

Hi. I don't use Trade API. I think you need more time for that. League just started :)
what to do with "Wrong league" error?
"
reesewasthere wrote:
what to do with "Wrong league" error?

Just try again after 1-2m

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info