[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

Hey guys, I've been using this for a couple of hours and some people are too dumb or trying to prey on noobs. The message when you have a lot of maps already owned and just one map that you need is this:
"@User I'd like to exchange my T5: (Arcade, Spider Lair, Ramparts, Tropical Island) for your T5: (Jungle Valley) in Legion."

I got a couple of request trying to convince me to give all 4 maps for 1 single map. I know that's not how you intended it to work, so i think you should refrain the message to reflect that:
"@User I'd like to exchange one of my T5: (Arcade, Spider Lair, Ramparts, Tropical Island) for your T5: (Jungle Valley) in Legion."
[BUG REPORT]
It is good to have standard league service now, but I think both leagues are mixed up as I keep getting pm from Legion league players while I'm playing in Standard.
Hi. This is a Player from. South Korea

I just got notified by LNB's youtube video about this website.

I agree that this website would be the game changer.

but the thing is Korean exiles that have an account in Korean publisher(Kakao Games)

cannot access to the web site since they are not logging in through official POE website.

would there be anyway that we(Korean Gamers) can use this website?
"
Soujirou_Z wrote:
Hey guys, I've been using this for a couple of hours and some people are too dumb or trying to prey on noobs. The message when you have a lot of maps already owned and just one map that you need is this:
"@User I'd like to exchange my T5: (Arcade, Spider Lair, Ramparts, Tropical Island) for your T5: (Jungle Valley) in Legion."

I got a couple of request trying to convince me to give all 4 maps for 1 single map. I know that's not how you intended it to work, so i think you should refrain the message to reflect that:
"@User I'd like to exchange one of my T5: (Arcade, Spider Lair, Ramparts, Tropical Island) for your T5: (Jungle Valley) in Legion."

Yes please. Especially with LNB's youtube video publicity there will be a lot of new players using this.
So this map exchange tool is not working with MS Edge?
"
Clepetar2 wrote:
So this map exchange tool is not working with MS Edge?

PoeMap will not work for Microsoft Edge browser.

You could try the new Microsoft Edge Beta browser instead based on Chromium:
https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/
Is there a problem with the site as I can not connect ?
"
bigal wrote:
Is there a problem with the site as I can not connect ?

Yeah, There was some hardware upgrades. It's working now
Keep having connection issues, any fix?
Same. "Exceeded connection limit".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info