[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

I love this tool so very fucking much. Thanks. Like, for real, thanks.
I tried to donate $3 and PayPal said:

"This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website or email them for instructions."

So yeah, id look into that. Maybe i did something wrong though.
Hi! Please add a ignore player and/or a "downvote" player function that places such players lower down the list in the future. There are some asshats who just list a bunch of maps and never respond to anything (and aren't afk, they're doing their stuff when /whois-ed). IDK what they're gaining from this but it's really annoying.
Awesome tool. Using it for a while. Needs a bit more users for faster trades other than that. Just awesome.
THIS IS FKING AWSOME!!!!!!
Just wanted to say thanks & I really like how simple but well done it is. Looking forward to seeing it grow, with maps being harder to come by this league I would really have trouble keeping intrested without it. Will support once payday arrives :)
In FAQ it should be mentioned token is recvived automatically after messenge send because ppl waiting for returned mail with token ( like mail from poe.trade authentication )

There is no such thing like that mail, you must click token after you send mail and it works. Don't waste you time waiting for mail.

This service is amazing and very helpful for fast atlas unlock.

My atlas now:

https://i.imgur.com/Zv7TO9A.jpg
Last edited by Elua on Mar 20, 2019, 7:20:05 PM
Great tool ! It helped me so much for my atlas, merci !
Anyone else having issues with receiving the token?
Few days now waiting for token :(
"
Zenminded wrote:
Anyone else having issues with receiving the token?
Few days now waiting for token :(

Use Zenminded for your account name instead of Don<...>ous
Last edited by snql on Mar 21, 2019, 10:54:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info