ExileCon Announcements

i loved it, thanks.
Looks dope... and you can see how much they love this game. They listen and they care about us - community. THANK YOU.

D4 looks dope also, but POE2 is just next level.
Exilecon was so awesome I watched the twitch all weekend and loved every second. Too many good moments to mention. The race was an awesome ending and the restart was perfect. It was like a PSA for GGG fixing whats broke in a timely fashion. :P And I won shit just for watching POG!! Thanks for a great con GGG

MT
" OK Guys , I just hope you did not screw 100k people on twich by not giving the giveways. All my freinds were watching 2 days all content and none of them got anything . Problem is not about missing mtx , its about folling everyone ... Hope Im wrong and this is just a coincidance "

I have to say i am impressed how GGG handled the twitch glitch . Ride on !!!
got nothing.. SCAMMERs... never watch again.. wasted time
wow you ppl complaining about drops in here are so incredibly embarrassing :o

This was great ! You guys rock !
Hi, I'm little confused.

- POE2 will be new / separate title from POE or it will replace old one?

- Guess it depend from answer on first question, what with current progress, character, and most of all: did we need to buy again or micro transactions? In case POE2 will be separate title I expect that account transaction not be shared?
all announcements are very cool! and now I can’t wait for them! Thanks you! waiting for a new league and Poe 2! :) and it's a shame that I watched the announcement for two days for 5 hours and unfortunately did not win a single prize
GGG put on one of the best gaming conventions I can remember.

They constantly deliver free new content for a free game that is driven soley by people loving the game enough to support it.

But lets all shit on them for TWITCH fucking up FREE microtransactions.

It is honestly incredible that no matter how good a job someone does, someone else will always find a reason to give them a hard time.

I watched the stream for 10+ hours actually WATCHING it, not just letting it run on my PC. I did not even know we were supposed to get free stuff, I watched it on youtube. I could care less, it was a great show and I am hyped AF.

Yall need an attitude check.
I've got three twitch rewards for six hours of stream. Yeah! So TY GGG for this and for the effort you put into the game development. And to everyone, i see no scam, just slow delivery of rewards,but it's okay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info