Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

This looks like fun. Good luck to those that participate!
"
illerrre wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
illerrre wrote:
Sure they could.

Thing is that irl time should not be a factor at all. It makes no sense.

It should all be about in game play time.

Having tons of time IRL means everything for an event like this.

Seriously, do you people have such expectations for any other kind of sport? Of course having more time available to play is an advantage. It would be an advantage in practically any other endeavor as well, from athletics to hackathons to competitive eating. I don't see people whining about that discrepancy in those fields, so quit doing it here. Excelling at something requires devoting yourself to it. If you can't do that that's fine. Just stop lashing out at those who've managed to organize their lives to be able to do so.

In other sports you can’t really do it, here you can.

If you want the best to win take irl time out of the equation.

It’s not hard to understand.

Oh right, so what bothers you more is the one sport where you can at least try rather than the ones where you literally "can’t really do it". That makes so much more sense...not!

And how would you suggest they take irl out of the equation? Let's see you come up with some solutions, and I'll take pleasure in poking holes and pointing out flaws in all of them. After all negativity can be fun, as you amply demonstrate.
Looks fun as fuck, will love to watch it and the race around it!

Lots of action coming december... POG!

Despites being a HC player, I'm so fucking bad to kill all this end game bosses in SSF and so fast like that. Im not participating but I definately will check twitch to see it! HYPE!

That's a kind of event that for SURE will bring millions of spectators to poe/path of exile channel at least for the first month of the league.

Damn, thats huge. This league is going to be biggggg.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
That is such an awesome idea! If i had more time i would definitely participate.
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
How about doing something for ordinary players? Not necessarily with prizes, just something interesting. Sorry, but your races is only interesting for 3.5 nerds.
Open ended "do as much as you can" events are extremely unhealthy, especially for an entire month.

First to kill X isn't quite as bad since that only takes a couple days.
Last edited by Asmosis on Dec 3, 2019, 7:32:00 PM
Interesting event. But since it will take some time to do it'll be hard to promote with streams etc. I suppose they will only be able to show the last battle.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:
rofl people complaining about big bucks event is being in hardest game mode that only best players in game play... Damn salty much? You complaining that "average players" have no chance to win is like complaining that "average person" has no chance to win effing olympics. .

Read the whole thread, this right here was the best line.

I'm going to enjoy seeing how this progresses and what people can do. This despite the fact that I have zero chance to win since I know I'm not good enough to play on that level.

Just like the Olympics.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"cant really do it" so you mean you arent willing to sacrifice all those other things in life to do it. you think those people in top teams didnt sacrifice sunday dinners with the family to be at practice? stayed up late friday night to hang out with friends knowing they're cutting into their sleep before saturday practice times? sounds like you arent willing to make that sacrifice so no you cant do it. thats your own choice. your irl time doesnt mean shit if you want to be top in anything. you cut that shit out fast.

dont even fucking start with streamers. they know a day off can and will cost them subs and hundreds of dollars possibly thousands. that shits a full time sometimes a 10+hour a day job even if you hate what you're currently playing.
"
Xystre wrote:
pushing that e sports too much..

but you're a bit stingy to give 1 drop to watch some cringe fest.

no thanks.

It's not really pushing esports, it's just a fun event that GGG and Ziz worked together to set up.

It's not stingy to do drops for Exilecon, they didn't have to give anything. A lot of people didn't receive anything, it's not the end of the world.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info