Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

Man mode challenge
GGG STOP MAKING MY PEPE GO HARD NO FAIR
"
Xystre wrote:
pushing that e sports too much..

but you're a bit stingy to give 1 drop to watch some cringe fest.

no thanks.

i just got a mtx for that yesterday. my only one, not that i cared. i watched it for the info and fun. getting a chance at winning something on the side i didnt give a shit about.
I think ssfhc is awesome for this event, I would not participate no matter what, cause time, but this is just so much more thrilling to watch.
ign: UpForJava
Sorry, but I have to say this: This game contest is just stupid. Only the very best of the best in this game will be even able to participate in this, and should even CONSIDER trying it.

I look on myself am a decent and good player, but that they are asking here is just insane. But oh well, gl to those who even the slightest think you are near good enough.
"
Asmosis wrote:
Open ended "do as much as you can" events are extremely unhealthy, especially for an entire month.

First to kill X isn't quite as bad since that only takes a couple days.

isnt it always the case?

promoting unhealthy behavior when it comes to any "e-sports"? sitting on your computer for days without even taking a shower or talking to someone but other than your "pals" on discord.

all for what? e-peen from a bunch of people you will never meet in your life? money? any sort of "draw" is pretty much the same method they used for twitch drops on their last exilecon anyway.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
This event is cool and all, and I'm looking forward to all the RIPs, but there's something that's got to be said about GGG's contribution.

GGG needs to be willing to put up this kind of cash if they want PoE to be a Twitch performer. Chris said he likes the idea of races being a spectator sport for the game. Support from the company is required for this to work in the long term.

For instance, PUBG just had a massive tournament with like $6M or more in the pot, but due to poor management of prizes and cosmetics cuts, the top teams took most of it and the bottom guys left with almost nothing. A bunch of teams lost money when you consider salaries and travel expenses and released their rosters literally right after the tournament ended. PUBG esports is now in a worse state despite just having a huge tournament.

Studios must support their esports scene or it can't take off and flourish properly. Throwing some digital pixels at people as replacement for cash is not good enough. It's cool that Ziz is willing to throw $30k at a game he loves, but it never should've been on him to provide the prize money. GGG should kick in their own $30k and either double the prizes or the number of them.

I think you are missing 1 important variable that determines the pot and what a comp can shell out: sponsorship.

And sponsorship is available based on X Y Z variables... yaya yada I probably don’t need to explain but basically that sort of determines everything.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Sorry, but I have to say this: This game contest is just stupid. Only the very best of the best in this game will be even able to participate in this, and should even CONSIDER trying it.

I look on myself am a decent and good player, but that they are asking here is just insane. But oh well, gl to those who even the slightest think you are near good enough.

yet another post from the i'm not willing to sacrifice other things in my life to be a top player group. yes it should ONLY be the best of the very best, you make time to be the best. you sacrifice other things to be the best.
This is pretty cool
Saved
Chris is so awkwardly cute or cutely awkward, hard to decide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info