Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Gem Information

"
itikus wrote:
Is "Added Fire Damag" working properly?

Since it's converting physical to fire, seems not worth at all the +1 to fire skill.

You gain % as extra fire. Not convert.
Very strong Awakener Supports are:
- all Added Fire/Cold/Lightning/Chaos;
- Generosity;
- Cast on Critical;
- Chain, Fork;
- Curse on Hit;
- Increased AoE;
- Spell Cascade.

Strong are:
- Ancestral Call;
- Multistrike;
- Melee Physical Damage;
- GMP, Arrow Nova (? if regular Arrow Nova would be actually playable);
- Cast while Channeling;
- Unbound Ailments.

All others gives small boost compared to their basic version.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
can't wait to mess around with ensaring arrow =)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I assume you find awakened support gems by killing endgame boss?
Ensnaring Arrow is nuts. EnsA+RAT/MA = 75% slower moving boss taking 20% increased damage. Compare this to Intimidate, which only gives 10% and you are forced into specific items/ascendancy to get it. This compensates Point Blank nerf for bow builds.
Last edited by etuhoha on Dec 12, 2019, 8:27:42 AM
"
Tojaro5 wrote:
"
So now, we can use awakened ancestral call + tribal fury anointment + an equipment that can also roll a mod same as tribal fury (if my memory serves me right), and that's 5 copies attacking at the same time, yea? Shouldn't be much for single target DPS but the clear speed would be insane for some high end melee builds (hello again molten strike)! may probably destroy GPU and poe server if abused correctly though... We'll see.

Flicker Strike is now even faster!

Actually it should kill more mobs with each flicker with that many copies, so flicker strike would be much faster but also more importantly much less epilepsy inducing! ...I could be wrong, very very wrong but the bait is planted.
noise :)
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Why the hell is Galvanic Arrow still forced to give up a gem slot for 100% conversion, while all the fire arrows get 100% built in and Ice Shot gets to pick up the remaining 40% off the tree? The opportunity costs here are way skewed and nonsensical.
This is a buff™
thanks for putting them into categories
This should be a really fun league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info