Crashes, 5700 XT AMD Issue?

Is there a fix on the way?? Please be up front. I will go out and purchase an NVIDIA card for this league. Was trying to race for the prize $$ and cannot do league content.
IGN: Fluffhead, DownwithDisease, FluffyDabz
Same here : R5 2600x (stock settings, no O.C.)
Sapphire rx590 nitro + SE
16gb(2x8) 3000mhz ram
Latest windows with updates
Decent air flow
Pc crashes after the game freezes (have to restart my pc everytime it happens, sometimes pc doesnt detect my SSD - restarting again fixes it. This only happens when I'm playing poe, tried other games (pubg, star wars jedi knight fallen order, cs go, ran a stress test on amd ryzen master) and everything seems fine. My crashes are totally random btw : 3times act 5 chamber of innocence, once in act 5 tower(camp)
Kinda sucks ye.
I'm on AMD hardware as well, CPU+GPU.
Hopefully a fix will be up soon.
Same here

Windows 10
Amd Radeon 7850hd Sapphire
16Gb ram
I'm experiencing the same problems on the Intel CPU and Nvidia video card: i7-9700k/geforce 2070 super.
After the latest patch I start suddenly getting a black screen, the processor cooler starts to spinning at full speed. Nothing helps, system does not restart with reset button and it does not even start normally after a hard shutdown via power button. The PC turns on normally only a minute or two after hard shutdown.
I still do not understand the reason or sequence leading to the crash.
And such problems do not occur during normal operation or in other games.
Now I'm scared to run the POE, I'm afraid of killing my pc, lol.
"
Hmmm maybe i have a solution...

Every time a game is started, the info appears on the right side of the screen that you can activate the overlay with the shortcut "ALT+Z".

I deleted the shortcuts (see screenshot), so this message does not appear anymore. I haven't had a crash since...I've deactivated Radeon Enhanced Sync...

https://abload.de/img/2019-12-1413_55_41-winhjkh.png

I think you can just disable them in the driver:
- press the cog upper right
- General tab
- right column of options below preferences "Toast Notifications"
Reach out and touch hate.
Got a crash while in town, Act 2.

Now I got two errors. Hope this helps.
CPU: Ryzen 2700X
GPU: Sapphire 5700XT Nitro+

No overclocking on both.

Crashing for me also. First happened at Kuduku, now is happening during Act 2 Tane encounters. Have given up attempting to play for now until a fix is available.

CPU: Ryzen 3600
GPU: RX5700

New PC, latest AMD drivers, no OCing.
Same here with R9270. Finished 1st act easily (maybe got game closed onece). In second act was fine at 1st map. Then went left from town and got error 'bout not responding driver. Found in the internets a "solution" of turning on 9th DirectX. Worked for time, but when i got right of the town (after update) still getting this problem.
Crashes almost all the times of summoning Octo (don't know why not all the times). When doesn't - sometimes on picking up body parts (but not sure).
Last edited by FadingDuch on Dec 14, 2019, 9:21:56 AM
Will this issue fixed soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info