Crashes, 5700 XT AMD Issue?

Core i7 920d
AMD ATI Sapphire Vapor-X 7950
Corsair 6GB Dominator Platinum
Asus P6T Deluxe V2 motherboard

Drivers: 2020 Adrenaline edition, latest 12.12.2019

Despite all the combo settings possible, keeps crashing. I have tried everything.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Pestilence strike and sometimes viperstrike crash the game for me when fighting metamorphs.
AMD 3600
5700 XT
16GB ram
19.12.2 radeon driver (2020 adrenaline)

Crashes when I switch from fullscreen to windowed-full.
Hmmm maybe i have a solution...

Every time a game is started, the info appears on the right side of the screen that you can activate the overlay with the shortcut "ALT+Z".

I deleted the shortcuts (see screenshot), so this message does not appear anymore. I haven't had a crash since...I've deactivated Radeon Enhanced Sync...

https://abload.de/img/2019-12-1413_55_41-winhjkh.png

Core i7 920d
AMD ATI Sapphire Vapor-X 7950
Corsair 6GB Dominator Platinum
Asus P6T Deluxe V2 motherboard

Drivers: 2020 Adrenaline edition, lat

Despite all the combo settings possible, keeps crashing. I have tried everything.

Yeah still crashing, when try to summon Octavius.

GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"

Every time a game is started, the info appears on the right side of the screen that you can activate the overlay with the shortcut "ALT+Z".

I deleted the shortcuts (see screenshot), so this message does not appear anymore. I haven't had a crash since...I've deactivated Radeon Enhanced Sync...

It is probably not shortcuts, but i assume this enhanced option...i will try to test it as well.

"
Farystar wrote:
"

It is probably not shortcuts, but i assume this enhanced option...i will try to test it as well.

I have that thing disabled. The game still crashes alot. Like every 3rd Octavius and sometimes randomly. Really hoping for GGG to fix things on their side ASAP or try to reach out to AMD for a fix.
The pattern is pretty clear at this point but:

Still crashing after 3.9.0c with my AMD card. Looks like a driver crash and requires a reboot. Using a Nvidia card appears to prevent crashing.

AMD Setup:

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor

Graphics Driver:
Driver Version - 19.50.02-191204a-349781C-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2020

I have turned of enhanced sync and every shortcuts and surface format optimization. Nothing really helps in terms of crashing atm.

My worst crash zone is currently Act 2 Old fields.

It was fine in Act 1 but now in Act 2 it crashes every time Tane appears :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info