Delirium Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
(Renamed from Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support)
Support Skill Gem

Awakened Increased Area of Effect Support
(Renamed from Awakened Increased Area Of Effect Support)
Support Skill Gem

Im sorry but whats the different ?
"
Support Skill Gem

Support Skill Gem

With and with :D

and Of - of :D
So does our currency tab get an upgrade also with all these new orbs?
uwu
@Bex_GGG

Hey will we ever get 1 premium stash tab or update a current tab to a premium tab so we can actually sell items ?
its supposed to be f2p but with the amount of currency drops/items you kinda force me into paying for additional stashes.
instead of making currency automatically stack(infinite) for everyone you made it into a stash tab for players to pay for something that shouldve been already a feature ingame. i respect the creativity but if i want to support you i will do so no need to make me feel like i am forced to pay for something in order to enjoy the game and not have all tabs full of currency.
with that being said this really pissed me off and i will never put a single cent in this game.. you should have just focused on the cosmetics and treat the stash tabs as something optional not a must that everyone has to buy to enjoy the game and post/sell items.
i saw some players they make a ton of chaos per hour i make like 10-20 chaos in best case because i cant sell items and again i am forced to vendor the items which probably couldve been sold with 1c/2c or so ,also even if i get an expensive item i still cant sell it because i cant just go randomly and pm players hey you wanna buy this?
the ingame trading/selling channels are basically dead no one will buy your item unless is basically free ,i had a blight map lowest price was 25c after 10 minutes of spamming trades channels someone pmed me and wanted to buy it for 16c and i accepted because its better than having the blight map sitting in my inventory..
i might get a lot of hate for this but not everyone was born in a western country with 2000$ + monthly income
with 10$ i have food for the entire week :D i cant really afford right now to spend money on games when i have rent and other things to pay but just so you know even when i will have money to support your game i wont do it for the simple fact that you didnot provide all players with atleast one currency/premium tab/divination card/maps ,players who bought these stash tabs wouldve still buy additional stash tabs anyway so you dont really lose money (this is when stash tabs are optional and not a must as it is right now)
"
zasjfe wrote:
@Bex_GGG

Hey will we ever get 1 premium stash tab or update a current tab to a premium tab so we can actually sell items ?
its supposed to be f2p but with the amount of currency drops/items you kinda force me into paying for additional stashes.
instead of making currency automatically stack(infinite) for everyone you made it into a stash tab for players to pay for something that shouldve been already a feature ingame. i respect the creativity but if i want to support you i will do so no need to make me feel like i am forced to pay for something in order to enjoy the game and not have all tabs full of currency.
with that being said this really pissed me off and i will never put a single cent in this game.. you should have just focused on the cosmetics and treat the stash tabs as something optional not a must that everyone has to buy to enjoy the game and post/sell items.
i saw some players they make a ton of chaos per hour i make like 10-20 chaos in best case because i cant sell items and again i am forced to vendor the items which probably couldve been sold with 1c/2c or so ,also even if i get an expensive item i still cant sell it because i cant just go randomly and pm players hey you wanna buy this?
the ingame trading/selling channels are basically dead no one will buy your item unless is basically free ,i had a blight map lowest price was 25c after 10 minutes of spamming trades channels someone pmed me and wanted to buy it for 16c and i accepted because its better than having the blight map sitting in my inventory..
i might get a lot of hate for this but not everyone was born in a western country with 2000$ + monthly income
with 10$ i have food for the entire week :D i cant really afford right now to spend money on games when i have rent and other things to pay but just so you know even when i will have money to support your game i wont do it for the simple fact that you didnot provide all players with atleast one currency/premium tab/divination card/maps ,players who bought these stash tabs wouldve still buy additional stash tabs anyway so you dont really lose money (this is when stash tabs are optional and not a must as it is right now)

"HEY IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF THAT I AM FORCED TO SUPPORT YOU WITH A COUPLE OF DOLLARS TO BUY A STASH TAB TO SELL THINGS. I WANT TO ENJOY THE CURRENTLY BEST ARPG IN THE WORLD THAT TOOK SEVERAL MILLION OF DOLLARS DO BE DEVELOPED FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO EARN MONEY OUT OF YOUR PROJECT OF SO MANY YEARS. I CAN'T AFFORD IT SO IT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO ME"

nice one bud
"
asdf0 wrote:
"
Support Skill Gem

Support Skill Gem

With and with :D

and Of - of :D

oh that was really important updated we need that update so much,thanks GGG

Goddamitt LMAO
ready
"
"
zasjfe wrote:
@Bex_GGG

"HEY IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF THAT I AM FORCED TO SUPPORT YOU WITH A COUPLE OF DOLLARS TO BUY A STASH TAB TO SELL THINGS. I WANT TO ENJOY THE CURRENTLY BEST ARPG IN THE WORLD THAT TOOK SEVERAL MILLION OF DOLLARS DO BE DEVELOPED FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO EARN MONEY OUT OF YOUR PROJECT OF SO MANY YEARS. I CAN'T AFFORD IT SO IT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO ME"

nice one bud

LMAO

What? We can't have premium stuff for free in a F2P?
One day some guys are going to ask for developers to work for free because of the love of their job... Or is it already happening?
"What? We can't have premium stuff for free in a F2P?
One day some guys are going to ask for developers to work for free because of the love of their job... Or is it already happening?" I prefer to pay 60$ for this game and receive stash tabs for free. "ITS FREE TO PLAY SO STFU" Make it BUY TO PLAY and give us some fking stash tabs. A lot of good games broken cuz devs are so hungry for money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info