Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

"
Badfox14 wrote:
O.K. - so we've had some clarification on Spellslinger (nerfed before birth from 15% mana reserved to 20% and support multipliers still DO apply). That's gonna be a BIG chunk of mana res just for 1 spell.
but, what about modifiers to mana reservation on gear or in passive tree? - do those reduce the mana reservation of spellslinger?
If not, I fear Spellslinger will be stillborn.
Can anyone answer that question?
thanks.

It says :"cannot be further modified." so probably reservation nodes from tree or reduction from gear wont apply, but even without auras you can get a lot of dmg (look on my post below yours, with experimental gear i have in that link you can go 270k dmg per ball full buffed + 48 balls before expiration / 12 balls per second with only precision). It requires a lot of thought and CD recovery on belt+boots sadly due to 0,5sec internal cooldown on spellslinger. Im also curious about what will have priority if I will use for example 2 spellslinger , one in 6l chest, 2nd in gloves/wand.
o mnom mnom mnom mnom

these skills looks just as perfect as i thought. Cant wait to test them all !
Hey, I tot the Second Wind Support enables movement skill to be used again.

How come it only reduce cooldown?

Or the -1 refers to the use? The description needs improvement because I got the info from reading the forum. New players do not know or those that never surf the forum doesn't know.

So with the removal of a buff to your minions while you have feeding frenzy, is the only purpose of the feeding frenzy support gem to make minions aggressive?

What is the purpose of the buff applied to the player?
"
Mystonam wrote:
o mnom mnom mnom mnom

these skills looks just as perfect as i thought. Cant wait to test them all !

GL with em even on white maps even without mods!

xD
"
magpye wrote:
So with the removal of a buff to your minions while you have feeding frenzy, is the only purpose of the feeding frenzy support gem to make minions aggressive?

Wiki? This buff grant to ur MINIONS 15% dmg speed etc... its still more multy and agresive.
"
magpye wrote:

I thought they onnly removed the more multi from the gem. Might be a Gem when the balance wasnt finished. *Cross fingers*
if spellslinger have sepate cooldowns as CoC have its woud be pretty interesting to build with it. Also good old Crown of eyes wanders are back.
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
1. Does nerfing HoA 20/20 skill gem from:
"Agony Crawler deals 12% increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have"

to:

"Agony Crawler deals 9% increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have"

mean that on 40 virulences 3.10 Agony Crawler will deal 40 x 3% = 120% reduced damage compared to 3.9

2. Does that mean that one perfectly rolled Circle of Nostalgia (100% increased Agony Crawler damage)

plus one Notable Passive Skill like Ravenous Horde:

Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Minions have 5% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% increased Cast Speed
Minions have 10% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

go down the toilet after the nerf?

I just would like to know if my assumptions are correct?

It means that you should go for cluster jewels (notables for HoAg are insane, especially +5 to maximum virulence).

Thanx man for Your response; guess this it the way now;-D
hyped!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info