Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

nice !
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
I'm still confused on what difference did the Arctic Breath nerf make? Like who actually uses Arctic Breath? Do they know their own playerbase at all? Because I can guarantee if you look on PoE Ninja, less than 0.1% of people even play that skill. Same goes for nerfing other skills that no one played before either lol. It's equivalent to raising a price in the store on an item that no one buys. I don't know, I could be wrong, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

They nerfed the damage but greatly sped up the travel speed, cast speed and lowered mana cost so you can chain them out faster. I suspect the damage was lowered as to make up for the fact you can get so many more out now. The biggest downside of this skill remains that the pools do not stack allowing some insane single target. Overall it will remain a niche skill that is a less risky version of Vortex.
Arcane cloak + instant level 20 arcane surge seems like a big damage boost for handcasting builds with mana investment.

NICE. A bit selfish but this is just what my league starter needed.
Cool.

New gems some seems
A1-A3 viable.
Thanks for a little difference in acts tho.

wow, they are all bad :o

thx for trying, thou
So much love for melee :D
Well, in this form, Spellslinger is kinda useless, imo. I mean how could you support a 4-5L spell with Spellslinger? The mana reservation skyrockets so fast with the 20% base.

It can be useful for eg. cursing that doesn't require additional supports. Also can be a nice addition to Poet's Pen, but that's "boring" (and can be expensive).
Spoiler
"
Exile009 wrote:

Stormbind:-

Wow, stormbind seems even worse then I thought. I can't wait to try it and ditch it for ball lightning...
pretty lame ngl, waiting for poe 2.
The first line on kinetic bolt makes wandslinger a bit useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info